Welcome to AMD OS X

Why not register now to gain full access.

If you've got your system running near to perfect then you can share your success story here.
Screenshot 2019-06-07 at 02.34.11.png
Screenshot 2019-06-07 at 02.34.11.png (187.91 KiB) Viewed 233 times
SPEC:

RYZEN 1700 OC 3.8 Ghz. Even and rounded multiplier helped with some issues.
RAM: 16GB, 8GB x2 3000Mhz Adata XPG.
CROSSHAIR HERO VI X370 (7002 BIOS).
LAN: Intel I211-AT, - Used SmallTree-Intel-211-AT-PCIe-GBE.kext
Sound: Realtek S1220 - Used Audio Inject = 1 (also with HDAS to HDEF) via CLover Configurator and Apple ALC kext for sound.
GPU: Sapphire Nitro+ Rx 580 8GB - Worked out of the box.

Kexts:
AppleALC.kext
Lilu.kext
SmallTree-Intel-211-AT-PCIe-GBE.kext
NullCPUPowerManagement.kext
VirtualSMC.kext
WhateverGreen.kext

I had NoVPAJPEG kext but the new pre release Whatevergreen Kext does the same job now.
IMacPro SMBIOS was chosen for some hardware video decode. But not a big deal.

Everything runs fantastic pretty much. Still need a new Mac soon!

Issues:
World of Warcraft has massive hitching and stuttering. Runs worse than my macbook pro's IRIS. Minor!
Anything to check? I cant find any...

Thank you to Shaneee, AiGrey, XLNC and more for making all this doable. I had hard learning curve especially with Clover Configurator doing this Vanilla install but learnt so much.

Advertising

Hi yoga, i have pretty similar specs! Only difference is cpu 1800x and rx 570, same motherboard as yours..

ive broke my head for a whole day, getting forbidden/no entry sign when booting to installation usb stick..

tried to hot swap to all usb 2 ports..

made the install stick also on usb2..

tried Acpi patching -> dsdt fix mask -> fix usb = getting stuck on: previous shutdown cause 3, dead end..

tried npci=0x3000 in flags..

tried adding usbinjectall kext in clover/efi/clover/kexts/other folder.. nothing..

also tried to install mojave 10.14.4 - resulting in the same way, forbidden sign :(

please help me! Maybe i have some option in bios that i didnt turned on/off.. updated the bios to ver 7003.. same problem.. i don’t know how to proceed. I think i checked the bios options to recommended, at least all that i could find. Help plz
@Yoga, hey man could you please share your clover folder? I have been having trouble with the same mother board and have the same graphics card I could swap out the nvidia one for so it should be able to work, only difference is I'm on Ryzen 7 2700x but whatever I need to fix Ill fix. I don't get why machine isn't working!!
It would be highly appreciated to at least be able to give it a shot
long long title how many chars? lets see 123 ok more? yes 60

We have created lots of YouTube videos just so you can achieve [...]

Another post test yes yes yes or no, maybe ni? :-/

The best flat phpBB theme around. Period. Fine craftmanship and [...]

Do you need a super MOD? Well here it is. chew on this

All you need is right here. Content tag, SEO, listing, Pizza and spaghetti [...]

Lasagna on me this time ok? I got plenty of cash

this should be fantastic. but what about links,images, bbcodes etc etc? [...]