Welcome to AMD OS X

Why not register now to gain full access.

If you've got your system running near to perfect then you can share your success story here.
Hi guys this is my pc ryzen 5 and gtx 1050 with high sierra correctly installed and working great. :P :P :P I used a version of mac with xlnc and post install by bronya. for audio drivers I used hdmiaudio.kext and kextbeast. the only problem is that I can't increase or decrease the volume with the keys. for the video driver i used Nvidia web and Cuda. everything works great! the pc is really fast and it never crashes!

for any help or question I'm here.
Best regards, Simone
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
Omkar Patil liked this

Advertising

Can you please link to the files and guide you used. I have a similar system and want to install High Sierra on it.
photofinex wrote:
Sun Mar 31, 2019 12:17 pm
Hi guys this is my pc ryzen 5 and gtx 1050 with high sierra correctly installed and working great. :P :P :P I used a version of mac with xlnc and post install by bronya. for audio drivers I used hdmiaudio.kext and kextbeast. the only problem is that I can't increase or decrease the volume with the keys. for the video driver i used Nvidia web and Cuda. everything works great! the pc is really fast and it never crashes!

for any help or question I'm here.
Best regards, Simone
Sleep wake solutions?

This also happens on my machine. I've first just[…]

Hey there :wave: I have the same issue with my 2[…]

hi guys, thanks for all the hard work getting thi[…]

You'll get it recognised with full resolution but […]