Welcome to AMD OS X

Why not register now to gain full access.

If you've got your system running near to perfect then you can share your success story here.
Last edited by datdude717 on Thu Jan 24, 2019 2:01 am, edited 4 times in total.
karistuck liked this

Advertising

Everything for the most part natively works (my USB wifi adapter, front audio (haven't tested HDMI yet), full GPU acceleration, CPU overclock, etc)
Basically the more important features I would like to have working, works.
iCloud works.
All of my Adobe CC programs work.
The only thing I have to figure out is the shutdown function.
Right now, I have to manually shut the PC down as doing it from the menu causes it to hang (could just be an error on my part with drivers and whatnot)
is the shutdown problem because of amd system?
mine is high sierra and cannot shutdown either, have to press the power button manually to shutdown the pc
Fixed the shutdown/restart issue.
Download my config.plist file I've attached, replaced your config.plist file with the one you just downloaded.
Only changes you may need to make are to the SMBIOS, Graphics, and/or Devices tabs in Clover Configurator.
Save and reboot.
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
Ilham Nur liked this
Okay thanks i'll try it soon

Btw, is there any possibilities for ryzen 2200g graphic works on mojave?
Can you share how you installed it ? Like a few steps maybe I can follow them and have Mojave finally on my R5 2600
Grab the macOS Mojave 10.14.1 installer from this link: https://drive.google.com/drive/folders/ ... C4kliJRSdK

This requires the createinstallmedia method, which is:
Open Terminal.
Type this command and hit ENTER: sudo /Applications/Install\ macOS\ Mojave.app/Contents/Resources/createinstallmedia --volume /Volumes/YOUR_USB_NAME
Type your password, hit ENTER.
Type Y and hit ENTER.
Now, it will erase your USB drive and make it a bootable installer.

This video, although originally made for High Sierra, demonstrates these steps in its entirety as it still applies for Mojave: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ydHyAmxPb_Y

Do an extra step and download the REQUIRED FILES link in the description

Follow the video step-by-step until you copy the files to the USB.

Change these files in the folders on the USB you created with these files (link in signature):

Go to PreInstall -> Prelinkedkernel -> (just overwrite the prelinkedkernel file, nothing else)
Go to PostInstall -> Kernels -> overwrite kernel
Go to PostInstall -> Extensions -> overwrite System.kext

Once that's done, install the latest version of Clover on your USB (I believe it's 4844) and you can use the same kexts/drivers you used for your High Sierra installation.

Now will be a good time to copy the Clover EFI installer plus and other files that you may find necessary onto your USB in a separate folder.

Now restart and boot to the USB.
You may have to use these command to help you get to the installation screen: -v npci=0x3000 keepsyms=1 debug=0x100 (the last two and -v are important, add anything else if needed)
Once it reaches the Installation screen, format the drive of your choice, if needed, and install as normal.

Once done, reboot your system and boot back into your previous hackintosh (as this installation requires the help of another drive with a working Hackintosh system)
You'll now see your new target drive in Finder.
Open it, and navigate to /macOS Install Data/Locked Files/ Boot Files
Overwrite com.apple.Boot.plist with the plist file in the folder attached to this post
Also, overwrite prelinkedkernel with the file in the folder (link in signature).
Now reboot.

Once the system reboots, boot back into the USB installer and open Terminal.

Run this command: /Volumes/Images\ /Volume/PreInstall/pre
Type the name of your target drive, hit ENTER.
Then reboot.

Boot up via USB and choose Boot Install macOS from YOUR_DRIVE_NAME.
Let the installer run until complete, then it'll reboot.

Now boot up again via USB to the installation menu (which is Boot Install macOS from YOUR_USB_NAME), open Terminal, then type this command: Volumes/Images\ /Volume/PostInstall/post
Type the name of the target drive, hit ENTER, let it work its magic, and once it presents you with a Kernel ID, it has finished and you can reboot the system.

Boot via USB and now select Boot macOS from YOUR_DRIVE_NAME and it should bring you to the language selection screen with the usual setup thereafter (create profile, etc.)

Once you've reached the desktop, install Clover in the same fashion as High Sierra, according to your system.

Everything was plain as day from this point forward.
Post Merged
If anyone can supply me with screenshots of them following each step, I'll gladly add to this and make an UNOFFICIAL GUIDE for everyone else to follow, as I suck at screenshots/making screencaptured tutorials.
sonnytron, jxad liked this
:thumbup:

@Shaneee , I am trying to install the waves plug[…]

Hey Guys, i need your help. i followed a guide fr[…]

[/quote] How do you like the Vega 56?[/quote] Oh[…]