Welcome to AMD OS X

Why not register now to gain full access.

If you've got your system running near to perfect then you can share your success story here.
iMacPro 1,1
OpenCore 0.5.7
CPU: Ryzen 9 3900X
Cooler: NZXT x63 280mm AIO
MB: Gigabyte X570 Aorus Master
RAM: 32GB (2x16GB) Corsair Vengeance RGB PRO 3200MHz
Graphics: Gigabyte 5700 XT 2x16GB
Storage: 256 GB Samsung Evo 960 NVME / 500GB WD Black SATA
Ethernet: Onboard Intel gigabit
Wifi/BT: Onboard BT disabled | Fenvi T919
Case: Lian Li O11 Dynamic XL
Controller: Corsair Commander PRO

Working:
Facetime, Handoff, Airdrop, AirPods PRO
Using AMD Power Gadget, speed stepping is working and helping my temps.

Sorta Working:
My Logitech MX Master 2 was complete garbage with tracking and cursor lag. Removing Logitech drivers and installing USB Overdrive helped, but not great.
I bought a Logitech G703 Hero and it tracks WAY better than the MX, so whatever.

Not Working:
Sleep
Mac OS thinks Corsair controller is a UPS backup and complains about being on battery Power. I need to disable the port in the USB Mapping
Attachments
(1.6 MiB) Downloaded 107 times
Apophis, Hummer liked this

Advertising

mindquest wrote:Nice build!! Looking to do the same 3900X / Aorus Master.

Are you able to monitor all the sensors and temps?

In your files you USBMap-Gigabyte-X570-Aorus-Master.kext did you create that yourself?

FYI - just saw this similar build on Reddit https://www.reddit.com/r/hackintosh/com ... e_evening/
AMD Power Gadget only really gives you the package temp. iStat doesn't really connect to it either unfortunately. I had an NZXT fan controller that I could get temps and control fans from, but it could not handle amount of voltage needed for my fans and would shut off. There are a few tools to control some devices, like the NZXT Krakens and this controller from the CLI, but my AIO is too new to be supported right now, but you can only change the pump speed which is not that important.

Another reason I went with the Corsair controller is that that it has 'hardware' modes that allow me to save a profile to it and it will work without software, which MacOS doesn't have. There is a corsair commander controller for linux/mac, but I'm having issues getting it compiled.

I cribbed the USB map from the other Aorus Master thread and modified it to remove the onboard BT connection to allow for the Fenvi card to work.

NeckBeard wrote:
Another reason I went with the Corsair controller is that that it has 'hardware' modes that allow me to save a profile to it and it will work without software, which MacOS doesn't have. There is a corsair commander controller for linux/mac, but I'm having issues getting it compiled.

I cribbed the USB map from the other Aorus Master thread and modified it to remove the onboard BT connection to allow for the Fenvi card to work.

Thanks for the reply! Interesting thread here where someone found a way to get the internal Intel BT working on the Aorus Master instead of using a Broadcom chip card.

https://www.reddit.com/r/hackintosh/com ... h_drivers/
long long title how many chars? lets see 123 ok more? yes 60

We have created lots of YouTube videos just so you can achieve [...]

Another post test yes yes yes or no, maybe ni? :-/

The best flat phpBB theme around. Period. Fine craftmanship and [...]

Do you need a super MOD? Well here it is. chew on this

All you need is right here. Content tag, SEO, listing, Pizza and spaghetti [...]

Lasagna on me this time ok? I got plenty of cash

this should be fantastic. but what about links,images, bbcodes etc etc? [...]