Welcome to AMD OS X

Why not register now to gain full access.

If you've got your system running near to perfect then you can share your success story here.
proof.png
proof.png (4.96 MiB) Viewed 1528 times
proof2.png
proof2.png (6.99 MiB) Viewed 1528 times
HARDWARE
AMD Ryzen 7 2700X
ASUS ROG STRIX B450-F Gaming
MSI Radeon RX 590 8gb
Corsair 32gb DDR4 RAM 2133 Mhz (4*8Gb)
Samsung SSD 970 EVO Plus 500GB M.2
Corsair RMi Series™ RM850i PSU
Corsair Crystal Series™ 570X RGB Case

WORKING
  • Native Audio
  • Ethernet
  • USB 2.0 and USB 3.1
  • Headphones
  • iCloud,iMessage .. etc
NOT WORKING
  • Wifi+Bluetooth
  • Sleep
GUIDE:
  • Copy My EFI Folder To your Bootable Drive
  • Run SSDTTime And type 4 and then 2
  • Now Copy The '.aml' and '.dsl' Files From Results Folder & Replace To EFI/OC/ACPI
  • Run GenSMBIOS Type 1 to Install MacSerial and Then type 3 to Generate SMBIOS, After that type iMacPro1,1
    Now Without Closing That Window, open ProperTree-master folder and run "propertree". From: File -> Open -> your "config.plist" from EFI/OC/. Scroll Down & Navigate To PlatformInfo -> Generic -> and put new data: Type = SystemProductName, Serial = SystemSerialNumber, Board Serial = MLB, SmUUID = SystemUUID. From That Generated SMBIOS
  • Save / Close / Boot
My EFI
(1.87 MiB) Downloaded 194 times

Advertising

Thank you I used your config.plist as I could not get mine to boot. My MB is Asus Prime B450M-A so the chances were good. The only thing I had to change was the Ethernet (mines is Realtek RTL8111)

The only issue I have is that I can only boot with the USB Installer inserted, any idea how I can boot straight to the SSD (WDS 240GB M.2)

Thanks!
MercuryRev wrote:Thank you I used your config.plist as I could not get mine to boot. My MB is Asus Prime B450M-A so the chances were good. The only thing I had to change was the Ethernet (mines is Realtek RTL8111)

The only issue I have is that I can only boot with the USB Installer inserted, any idea how I can boot straight to the SSD (WDS 240GB M.2)

Thanks!
Hi! Did you try this instructions? https://dortania.github.io/OpenCore-Des ... acos-drive
I also recommend checking the BIOS settings. https://dortania.github.io/OpenCore-Des ... s-settings
long long title how many chars? lets see 123 ok more? yes 60

We have created lots of YouTube videos just so you can achieve [...]

Another post test yes yes yes or no, maybe ni? :-/

The best flat phpBB theme around. Period. Fine craftmanship and [...]

Do you need a super MOD? Well here it is. chew on this

All you need is right here. Content tag, SEO, listing, Pizza and spaghetti [...]

Lasagna on me this time ok? I got plenty of cash

this should be fantastic. but what about links,images, bbcodes etc etc? [...]