Welcome to AMD OS X

Why not register now to gain full access.

Have you found a bug with the forum or just want to give feedback on the site? This is the place.
by: HamDerSkov
Hi, I have tried for over a week (day & night) to install MacOS on my PC and i'm a total noob to this so I have tried 10-15 different Guides online and none of them have worked.. I have tried both Clover and OpenCore, but I read somewhere that OpenCore is best for Vanilla install? But i have absolutely no idea how to make an EFI folder there works on my PC.. So my question is, can someone please make an EFI folder for me? :)
Post Merged
Isn't there anybody who can help? :)
Last edited by HamDerSkov on Wed Mar 25, 2020 4:54 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Advertising

by: HamDerSkov
lzz98765 wrote: Mon Mar 16, 2020 11:36 am You need to post the computer configuration..
Hi, sorry for the late reply, I didn't see that there was someone who answered.. :-)
I have just bought some new hardware to get Catalina instead (10.15.4)
I have
Motherboard: Asrock AB350 Pro4
CPU: AMD Ryzen 5 1600 3,2GHz
GPU: Sapphire Pulse Radeon RX580 8GB
Monitor: 55" Samsung 4K TV
And a WiFi + BT Card (AW-CE123H)
I did get Catalina installed, but I have no WiFi or Bluetooth, And the sound is acting up when set to anything over 48,0KHz And it would be nice if I could get it up to the 192,0KHz my Surround sound receiver an handle, becouse my intend was to use Logic Pro on it. :-)
And a small detail, HDR (when enabled) is very grey like? :-)
I have attached my EFI folder ( I hope.. :D )
Attachments
(1.89 MiB) Downloaded 36 times
by: 1talofranco
HamDerSkov wrote: Wed Mar 25, 2020 4:47 pm Hi, sorry for the late reply, I didn't see that there was someone who answered.. :-)
I have just bought some new hardware to get Catalina instead (10.15.4)
I have
Motherboard: Asrock AB350 Pro4
CPU: AMD Ryzen 5 1600 3,2GHz
GPU: Sapphire Pulse Radeon RX580 8GB
Monitor: 55" Samsung 4K TV
And a WiFi + BT Card (AW-CE123H)
I did get Catalina installed, but I have no WiFi or Bluetooth, And the sound is acting up when set to anything over 48,0KHz And it would be nice if I could get it up to the 192,0KHz my Surround sound receiver an handle, becouse my intend was to use Logic Pro on it. :-)
And a small detail, HDR (when enabled) is very grey like? :-)
I have attached my EFI folder ( I hope.. :D )
Hi, can u tell me how do you get it work on Catalina 10.15.4?
I have a Asrock B450 Pro4 (almost the same motherboard) and im facing a problem after partition disk part, when i move to start installation a popup shows with the error message ''an internet connection ir required to install macOS''

Did you just download catalina from gibmacos and make the usb installer from makeinstall, then replace the EFI folder for that one that you attached?

If you say yes, i will try the same.

Thanks man, and sorry if my text was a lil bit confuse. My native language is brazilian portuguese.
@1talofranco, Hi, I am new to all of this, but I followed this guide https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=j1ItPlQYAj8 But are having the problems I mentioned above. :-)
Post Merged
Anyone who can help me with my EFI folder? :-)
Post Merged
Can anyone please help me with my EFI folder/config file? That would really help me, I’m completely run out of ideas to fix it.. :-)
Post Merged
Maybe even help me update the config file to the latest version of OpenCore? :-)
long long title how many chars? lets see 123 ok more? yes 60

We have created lots of YouTube videos just so you can achieve [...]

Another post test yes yes yes or no, maybe ni? :-/

The best flat phpBB theme around. Period. Fine craftmanship and [...]

Do you need a super MOD? Well here it is. chew on this

All you need is right here. Content tag, SEO, listing, Pizza and spaghetti [...]

Lasagna on me this time ok? I got plenty of cash

this should be fantastic. but what about links,images, bbcodes etc etc? [...]