Operating System: Catalina 10.15.4
- CPU - AMD Ryzen™ 9 3900X
- Motherboard - Gigabyte X570 AORUS MASTER (rev. 1.x)
- Memory - G.Skill Ripjaws V Series 32GB (2 x 16GB) 288-Pin DDR4 SDRAM DDR4 3600
- SSD (OS X Catalina) - Sabrent 2TB Rocket Nvme PCIe 4.0 M.2 2280 SSD
- SSD (Dual Boot Win 10 Pro) - Sabrent 1TB Rocket Nvme PCIe 4.0 M.2 2280 SSD With Heatsink
- GPU - TBD - Not sure which one (mid priced) that is natively supported OOB
- PSU - Corsair RMx Series RM750x 750W ATX12V / EPS12V
- Cooler - Corsair Hydro Series H100i PRO Low Noise 240mm RGB Water/Liquid CPU Cooler
- Case - Phanteks Enthoo Pro TG Integrated RGB lighting Glass Side Panel ATX Full Tower
Q. What kexts to use for the two ethernet ports? - Any thoughts on what kexts to use for these two would be appreciated!!
1 x Intel® GbE LAN chip (10/100/1000 Mbit) (LAN1)
1 x Realtek® 2.5GbE LAN chip (10/100/1000/2500 Mbit) (LAN2)
Q. Should I map my USB ports as soon as I have a stable build? - Have read alot about the importance of avoiding issues by keeping to the 15 USB limit. Just wondering when is the best time to do that in the build?