Welcome to AMD OS X

Why not register now to gain full access.

Help with AMD OS X after installation.
by: Mike-SW
Thank you! Now I don`t need to use -f! Downgrading to Enoch 2889 resolved blank verbose problem. The only problem left unsolved is Chrome. I can`t imagine what causes it to sign me out (Sign-In details are out of date) every time I restart. Anyway, while fiddling with loaders and recovering OS partition from backup image I accidentally removed 200 mb EFI partition, is it critical? Do I need it at all?

Advertising

by: Norton287
Not really only if you installed Enoch into to EFI
Post Merged
Here's an update org.chameleon.boot.plist file extract it and overwrite your old one. I'd make a backup of your old one first.
Attachments
(1.04 KiB) Downloaded 28 times
I guess I found where the chrome problem stems from - it`s keychain. I earlier noticed that I have some saved logins which I don`t have on other chrome installations. After I reset chrome and delete it from keychain - everything is fine, I can see my typical saved logins and passwords, but after restart I have this "sign-in detail are out of date" problem and a lot of old logins and auto-saved form details. So, the question is - can I disable keychain for chrome. Or maybe totally turn it off?
You should be able to, look at your icloud settings for keychain
Finally got rid of this stupid problem, all you need is to allow all applications to access chrome safe storage in keychain. Hope it`ll help someone, this issue was driving me mad.
Attachments
Screen Shot 2017-10-03 at 21.33.36.png
Screen Shot 2017-10-03 at 21.33.36.png (526.19 KiB) Viewed 331 times
Glad you fixed it and thanks for the info :thumbup:
long long title how many chars? lets see 123 ok more? yes 60

We have created lots of YouTube videos just so you can achieve [...]

Another post test yes yes yes or no, maybe ni? :-/

The best flat phpBB theme around. Period. Fine craftmanship and [...]

Do you need a super MOD? Well here it is. chew on this

All you need is right here. Content tag, SEO, listing, Pizza and spaghetti [...]

Lasagna on me this time ok? I got plenty of cash

this should be fantastic. but what about links,images, bbcodes etc etc? [...]