Welcome to AMD OS X

Why not register now to gain full access.

Help with AMD OS X after installation.
by: Mike-SW
I`ve got almost everything set up and running, but having some very uncomfortable issues:
1. When loading, a lot of "com.apple.kpi.private _kernel_ couldn`t find symbol _persona_get_type" errors shows up.
2. Verbose mode works only when booting from USB, from HDD -v key gives just blank black screen until OS is loaded, I`m using last Enoch. Strange thing is, when booting with GUI, it shows no progress bar (but it does from USB).
3. Unless I`m booting with -f flag, ethernet doesn`t work, it gives "Cable is unplugged". And as I see, booting with -f takes longer time.
4. The most strange bug is every time I restart chrome, it signs me out with "Sign-in detail are out of date", so I need to login every time I restart chrome, I tried every possible solution found on google: deleting cookies and history files, deleting whole settings directory, reinstalling chrome etc. Same thing with iCloud, every time I restart OS, it asks me for password.

I thought all these issues are somehow connected to broken permissions, so I tried to run "sudo /usr/libexec/repair_packages --repair --standard-pkgs --volume /", it found some errors and fixed them, but none of the issues are gone after that.

Advertising

by: Norton287
What are your system specs and what version of macOS are you running.
Sorry. It`s Phenom II 945, ASRock A770DE+ motherboard, GTX 560 SE running El Capitan installed from Shaneee`s USB V2 image found on this forum. Applied USB Fix RC 2.
Try running Kext Utility and OnyX. They're both in my signature for download. Get the OnyX for El Capitan and run the first three tasks on the Maintenance Tab and then reboot and see if that helps.
Thank you! Some problems are gone now, now I have only com.apple.driver.pmtelemetry and missing bluetooth controller transport errors upon boot. iCloud seems to work good now as well! I still can`t get verbose mode to work, ethernet still not working without -f key and bloody Chrome still signs me upon every restart. I did almost all tasks in Onyx under maintenance, cleaning and automation tabs. How come I still need to use -f key?
You shouldn't have to, are you using enoch or clover?
Latest Enoch I was able to find. Maybe I should rollback to older version? I tried Clover, but it ended up with black screen and red x64 error, I have non-UEFI mobo, so I followed legacy installation guide, still didn`t work for me, guess I`ve done something wrong.
let me do some research on -f and what network card do you have I'll see if there's an updated driver
Post Merged
-f disables KernelFlags in org.chameleon.boot.plist. So go into the Extra folder on your hard drive and right click on org.chaeleon.boot.plist and choose compress, upload the zipped one to here for me to look at to see what kernel flags there are.
Try this driver install with kext utility and reboot once it's done.
Code: Select all
https://www.dropbox.com/s/b0w2so7acc0wdna/RealtekRTL8111.kext.zip?dl=0
long long title how many chars? lets see 123 ok more? yes 60

We have created lots of YouTube videos just so you can achieve [...]

Another post test yes yes yes or no, maybe ni? :-/

The best flat phpBB theme around. Period. Fine craftmanship and [...]

Do you need a super MOD? Well here it is. chew on this

All you need is right here. Content tag, SEO, listing, Pizza and spaghetti [...]

Lasagna on me this time ok? I got plenty of cash

this should be fantastic. but what about links,images, bbcodes etc etc? [...]