Welcome to AMD OS X

Why not register now to gain full access.

Help with AMD OS X after installation.
Hi there! I am very new to the whole hackintosh scene. The other day I up and decided to try to hackintosh my old Dell Inspiron 546 mid-tower.
I managed to get OSX installed on to my HDD, however I have a Looping AppleUSBEHCI restart / stop error upon my attempt to boot into the OS. After a few minutes of this error message looping, it eventually boots into OSX, however the USB ports are acting weird/not working. My USB mouse and keyboard work perfectly, but when I insert a USB drive or anything of the sort, nothing happens.

I followed the instructions in this thread to install OSX : viewtopic.php?f=23&t=404

As a side note / question, I have no clue where to go from here, including how to properly install a bootloader such as enoch, so that I don't have to boot from the USB drive every time. I also don't really know how to install a USB fix, so please be descriptive in the instructions on how to fix this.

My system specs (I think) are as follows :

CPU: AMD Athlon II X4 640
GPU: EVGA GT 630
HDD: Some WD 640GB HDD
As for the rest of the specs, I have no idea as it is a Dell PC, so I think they are using some proprietary motherboard.

Thanks for your help.

EDIT: I also used GraphicsEnabler=Yes, Mode=1440x900x32, boot flags..

Advertising

@mysticz1, Goto the tutorials page there's a how to for ENOCH and another to CLOVER.

Has for the USB Fix (I think it came already packed in USB Installer) just download, run and then drag the kexts from the USB Fix to Kext Utility, wait until it finishes and restart
Shaneee liked this

I've got a very similar x570 Taichi & 3950x se[…]

@iGPU , This is awesome, thanks! I'm about to s[…]

thanks for sharing your file. I was struggling for[…]

https://imgur.com/a/Xf9q25f Specs: \[CPU\] \[[…]