Welcome to AMD OS X

Why not register now to gain full access.

Help with AMD OS X after installation.
by: 6for6
The Last kext by date in s/l/e is "GenericUSBXHCI.kext". Shall i delete it? And how can i find wlan kext?

By the way cpu halted screencap is here.

Last edited by Shaneee on Wed Mar 30, 2016 8:58 pm, edited 1 time in total. Reason: Image added inline.

Advertising

by: Shaneee
You will need to reformat and reinstall I'm afraid. The partition has become damaged. This could be caused by many thing the most common being incorrect shutdowns or Windows software accessing the drive incorrectly.
How long does it take your el capitan installation? Mine is about 2 hours. How can we reduce it to half an hour?
Mine normally takes about an hour. As far as I'm aware there isn't a way to speed it up. The installer has some errors that are AMD kernel related with what seems like missing fonts.
I applied chad's usb fix to insataller and it took less than 30 minutes but i didnt solve usbs properly. Usb disks and usb hdds are so slow. Also incorrect restarts and shutdowns occur. System clock is resetting at os startup.
Use the updated kernel found on the home page then renew the kernel cache.
first of all when steam is active window the apple logo on the bar appears. Maybe it will be a hint for the kernel for fx cpu.

Second; safari and photos crashes. when playing songs itunes crashes. I can not download app from appstore because unknown member.

usbfix v3 applied on s/l/e.

Last edited by Shaneee on Thu Apr 07, 2016 7:05 pm, edited 1 time in total. Reason: Images added inline.
Nice find. That cl_kernel error seems interesting.
long long title how many chars? lets see 123 ok more? yes 60

We have created lots of YouTube videos just so you can achieve [...]

Another post test yes yes yes or no, maybe ni? :-/

The best flat phpBB theme around. Period. Fine craftmanship and [...]

Do you need a super MOD? Well here it is. chew on this

All you need is right here. Content tag, SEO, listing, Pizza and spaghetti [...]

Lasagna on me this time ok? I got plenty of cash

this should be fantastic. but what about links,images, bbcodes etc etc? [...]