Welcome to AMD OS X

Why not register now to gain full access.

Help with AMD OS X after installation.
by: 6for6
Hi Shaneee. Let me tell you my story;

1. I have prepared a usb installation disk following your installation guide video. Then i got usbehci loop before installation. I got past it copying dummy kexts into "/System/Library/Extensions/IOUSBHostFamily.kext /Contents /PlugIns" and using "USBBusFix=Yes" flag. The installation took almost 2 hours with "16 minutes remaining". Then after installation i continued booting with usb enoch bootloader onto the disk that i installed el capitan. It kept restarting after "ACPI....bla bla" Then i swapped the kernel with the kernel in the "files" in video with terminal. I have installed paragon to perform kernel trials and various usbfix kext installing and removing.

2. To make a fresh and right start i have installed el capitan second time. First in windows with paragon i swapped kernel with the kernel on your video. USBEHCI loops still there.

So please help me;

Can i copy first usbfix v3 with paragon on windows to system/library/extensions folder? Do i need Chad's extra folder?

Do i have to remove the kexts "IOUSBFamily.kext, IOUSBMAssStorageDriver.kext, IOUSBMassStorageClass.kext.,pmtelemetry.kext, AppleIntelCPUPowerManagement.kext and AppleTyMCEDriver.kext" ?

Also do i need to do the following?

"sudo chown root:admin /
sudo kextcache -system-prelinked-kernel
sudo kextcache -system-caches"

By the way my mouse and keyboard are working all the time during installation.

Advertising

by: Shaneee
If you managed to boot the installation using the DummyUSB kexts have to tried using them on the installed HDD yet? In theory that should work.

Run those terminal commands once the system is booted if it does.

Also be careful accessing your OS X drive from Windows. Incorrect usage can damage the OS X partition scheme.
Just move the dummy kexts to "/System/Library/Extensions/IOUSBHostFamily.kext /Contents /PlugIns"?
If that is what you did before then try it. Also use the USBBusFix=Yes flag you said you used.
I did that in mavericks before installation.
Now i did it on windows and with USBBusFix=Yes -f -v. it changed alittle bit.
Attachments
asset1.JPG
asset1.JPG (1.97 MiB) Viewed 277 times
Ok in that case remove the DummyUSB files and try following Chad's topic here, http://forum.nova-x.co.uk/viewtopic.php?f=24&t=76
Shaneee wrote:Ok in that case remove the DummyUSB files and try following Chad's topic here, http://forum.nova-x.co.uk/viewtopic.php?f=24&t=76
I did it finally yesterday night without deleting dummy kexts. I used bronya kernel and deleted pmtelemetry.kext and apptymcedriver.kext. Also some flags -f -v USBBusFix=Yes USBLegacyOff=Yes npci=0x3000 UseKernelCache=No GraphicsEnabler=No nv_disable=1

After full installation firstly usb drives didn't work except mouse and keyboard. After some rebooting they started working.
To boot with hdd i installed enoch 2795 to hdd without backingup :cry: but can't do it.
Attachments
image1.JPG
image1.JPG (367.08 KiB) Viewed 271 times
6for6 wrote:To boot with hdd i installed enoch 2795 to hdd without backingup :cry: but can't do it.
Sorry I don't fully understand this part. You installed Enoch but it won't boot from the HDD?
Yes installed enoch on the hdd to boot from hdd. But couldnt do it.
How not? Did the installer fail? Do you get a boot: error when booting it?
long long title how many chars? lets see 123 ok more? yes 60

We have created lots of YouTube videos just so you can achieve [...]

Another post test yes yes yes or no, maybe ni? :-/

The best flat phpBB theme around. Period. Fine craftmanship and [...]

Do you need a super MOD? Well here it is. chew on this

All you need is right here. Content tag, SEO, listing, Pizza and spaghetti [...]

Lasagna on me this time ok? I got plenty of cash

this should be fantastic. but what about links,images, bbcodes etc etc? [...]