Welcome to AMD OS X

Why not register now to gain full access.

by: NickOglet
Hi, I'm receiving the error invalid kernel opcode (64-bit) I followed the tutorial for the installation and used the commands with the terminal provided to copy chameleon and the system files (kext and kernel) to my HDD.

Advertising

by: javasweg
i had the same issue mate, i had to obtain myself a copy of the Install OS X El Capitan.app then i followed Shaneee's tutorial which can be found on the forum or on his youtube channel.

i only just fixed it now but that is still progress, i am currently finding a fix for a usb error that is showing on my verbose
i'm 100% sure that it was on this forum somewhere, feel free to pm me as ill be finding a way around everything. i also have a amd fx processor so theres a possiblity that we could both run into the same issues
by: NickOglet
javasweg wrote:i had the same issue mate, i had to obtain myself a copy of the Install OS X El Capitan.app (my appstore is broken so i had to find a torrent) then i followed Shaneee's tutorial which can be found on the forum or on his youtube channel.

i only just fixed it now but that is still progress, i am currently finding a fix for a usb error that is showing on my verbose
i'm 100% sure that it was on this forum somewhere, feel free to pm me as ill be finding a way around everything. i also have a amd fx processor so theres a possiblity that we could both run into the same issues

I just managed to get past the kernel error with the boot flags npci=0x3000 USBBusFix=Yes msibase=0x90 UseKernelCache=No -f -x -v . Th
by: javasweg
okay mate, fair enough. glad it worked for you
long long title how many chars? lets see 123 ok more? yes 60

We have created lots of YouTube videos just so you can achieve [...]

Another post test yes yes yes or no, maybe ni? :-/

The best flat phpBB theme around. Period. Fine craftmanship and [...]

Do you need a super MOD? Well here it is. chew on this

All you need is right here. Content tag, SEO, listing, Pizza and spaghetti [...]

Lasagna on me this time ok? I got plenty of cash

this should be fantastic. but what about links,images, bbcodes etc etc? [...]