Welcome to AMD OS X

Why not register now to gain full access.

Where is the usb3 kext for this mobo? Generic? I know I made it work at one stage of ts. Restart stucks system. Thanks.

Advertising

Kext Wizard not given locations, Im usin EasyKext Pro, is that ok? But I did the USBFix 3 already and no detection at those ports.
As long as the kexts are copied yes. Unless you've rebuilt the prelinkedkernel then the kexts won't be loaded. Boot without the caches in Clover or rebuild the prelinkedkernel.
Easykext stuck at rebuilding prelinked kernel. I have no idea where is caches option in clover, ill do my best maestro.
Simple way is to navigate to /System/Library/Caches and delete the folder named com.apple.kext.caches

Now go to /System/Library/PrelinkedKernels and delete the file prelinkedkernel

Then in terminal run this,
Code: Select all
sudo kextcache -u /
I did the command in terminal, then I tried to install usb audio driver then a message showing DirectHW incompatible with this OS X, then reboot by itself, then Error loading kernel cache and the whole thing freezes. My fault I gues for installing some audio drivers for wrong os version. Time to restore to working 10.11.5. at witch point I had almost everythig workin including shutdown and restarting, except for usb3.
Last edited by achamate on Sun Jul 24, 2016 10:37 pm, edited 1 time in total.
If you can still access the drive from say another version of OS X just remove the kexts that were installed and run the command in terminal again after removing the prelinkedkernel.

Repalce Your HDD with the name of the El Capitan drive in question,
Code: Select all
sudo kextcache -u /Volumes/"Your HDD"
Maybe Paragon is faster restoring than me typing in terminal. But thanks for helpin me out.
I restored and this happened when installing wifi printer driver .
Attachments
IMG_20160724_190143_resize.jpg
IMG_20160724_190143_resize.jpg (783.53 KiB) Viewed 564 times
long long title how many chars? lets see 123 ok more? yes 60

We have created lots of YouTube videos just so you can achieve [...]

Another post test yes yes yes or no, maybe ni? :-/

The best flat phpBB theme around. Period. Fine craftmanship and [...]

Do you need a super MOD? Well here it is. chew on this

All you need is right here. Content tag, SEO, listing, Pizza and spaghetti [...]

Lasagna on me this time ok? I got plenty of cash

this should be fantastic. but what about links,images, bbcodes etc etc? [...]