Welcome to AMD OS X

Why not register now to gain full access.

by: atlus
As i said in the topic need help, very badly .

*İ did usb installer for El Capitan
*Installed to my SSD
*After install complete needed restart after restart my bios screen not showing and not came any signal.i half passed those problem with plugged out my bios battery and replug in.Still need best bios settings couldnt find for exact my motherboard tutorial on youtube.So i continued with similar interfaces motherboards. Even dont know why have this problem.its about bios settings or another else.
*I boot El capitan with my usb installer than choose my SSD (has installed el capitan on it,from previous step). I did terminal codes for post installation (by giving guides by shaane,thanks for that by the way). And it seems everything worked fine.
*Now stuck on grey screen. Also tried -x GraphicsEnable=No command code and terminal saying this not usufull command.

I'm very new about mac os operating system. Even worst i dont know anything these kernels,kext ,terminal codes etc.Searched at web but as i noticed very few amd guides at there.Mostly intel based.So i really dont know what i will do.At the moment trying to install Yosemite waiting for complete download :( All helps appreciate.

My system specs.

Motherboard: Gigabyte GA-990FXA-UD3
BIOS: F9
CPU: AMD Phenom(tm) II X6 1090T Processor (6 CPUs), ~3.2GHz
RAM: CORSAIR 1600MHZ 16 GB RAM
GPU: Sapphire HD 6970 2GB 256 Bit
Sound: Realtek High Definition Audio
Network Lan: Realtek PCIe GBE Family Controller

Advertising

by: Valkiry
Best bet is to do some research so you can get a better understanding of what your doing other wise you'll run into problems left right and centre without being able to fix some of them yourself. As for the installer and bios settings, if you can get to the installer and install to a HDD it's just post install your struggling with by the sounds of it. Do you have access to OS X that is working so you can do post install manually?
by: Valkiry
If not use mac drive or paragon hsf+ to be able to open and edit mac drives in windows. Note using these will stop transmac being able to restore DMG files untill you uninstall the drive reader(s)
Cant reach my OS desktop screen, even reach creating user screen.I guess if it worked (not grey screen )i guess i will reach the creating user screen.My friend has mac book.If i connect my harddisk to my friend's laptop and install enoch than change to my computer, can it work? :O :)
by: Shaneee
Boot using the bootflags that allow you to the 'grey' screen. When on it press either space or enter and it might proceed to the next step.

I did find this about your HD 6970,
very buggy, not usable at all
omg! really :( i couldnt find any kext file for my hd 6970 too. i will try ur suggestion i hope i can pass it. Should i try to install yosemite, what u think?
We could add your device ID into the kexts but I don't know how well it will work. Yosemite will be the same.
Ok there may be hope for your card as the device ID is already present in the kexts. Try booting with the following comination,

-v GraphicsEnabler=No msibase=0x90
long long title how many chars? lets see 123 ok more? yes 60

We have created lots of YouTube videos just so you can achieve [...]

Another post test yes yes yes or no, maybe ni? :-/

The best flat phpBB theme around. Period. Fine craftmanship and [...]

Do you need a super MOD? Well here it is. chew on this

All you need is right here. Content tag, SEO, listing, Pizza and spaghetti [...]

Lasagna on me this time ok? I got plenty of cash

this should be fantastic. but what about links,images, bbcodes etc etc? [...]