Welcome to AMD OS X

Why not register now to gain full access.

by: evy0311
Im trying to install el and hopefully If there are minimal to no glitches and bugs, I'll install it as my main operating system.

Here's my problems:
I created the install USB using Yosemite niresh. It worked great and the first time I installed it it worked fine. Then I configured things wrong and got into a mess, so I tried to install it again on an internal hard drive. It worked, but then I got kernel error. If I didn't boot into safe mode (-x) I would get an "invalid kernel opt code". I even tried using a different kernel I found on the forum but it too did not work.

So what should I do? Should I recreate the installer in case something has become corrupt on it? Im running an API With a graphics card but read APUs can have issues. Which kernel should I use?

Advertising

by: Shaneee
For starters don't use niresh... Use my VM image to make a proper installer.
I cant use VMWare... every time i try to install VMWare on my actual PC it never works. The installer hangs. Im gonna install Niresh on my HDD to run the OS X AMD Installer found on this forum. Hopefully thatll work. I just need to find a kernel thatll work with my APU.
by: Shaneee
Find a copy of TransMac and download this, viewtopic.php?f=23&t=404

The kernel is already there all you have to do it restore it to USB and boot.
Okay I will do this and let you know how it goes. Thank you so much!!
long long title how many chars? lets see 123 ok more? yes 60

We have created lots of YouTube videos just so you can achieve [...]

Another post test yes yes yes or no, maybe ni? :-/

The best flat phpBB theme around. Period. Fine craftmanship and [...]

Do you need a super MOD? Well here it is. chew on this

All you need is right here. Content tag, SEO, listing, Pizza and spaghetti [...]

Lasagna on me this time ok? I got plenty of cash

this should be fantastic. but what about links,images, bbcodes etc etc? [...]