Welcome to AMD OS X

Why not register now to gain full access.

Hi, im new to this forum... i installed a lot of hackintosh on intel machines with INTEL, NVIDIA and AMD GPU´s... And everything works fine, now im introducing in AMD proccessor hackintosh, i installed sucesfully Yosemite in my AMD FX6100 with a NVIDIA Geforce 9800gt GPU and the motherboard is a MSI 890gxm-g65, everything works fine, got full qe/ci, sound and ethernet working...bootloader is clover...
Now my problem is when i try to boot el capitan installer from pendrive, it reboots, stuck, kernel panics, black screens...Nothing seems to work...try with clover and enoch...make 2 diferent pendrives... following 2 diferent guides...one in youtube and one here in the link
Code: Select all
https://www.reddit.com/r/hackintosh/comments/4d6ay6/amd_el_capitan_guide/
can´t reach installer...
please help....someone who have a similar PC can share the EFI from your USB stick and the kexts and kernel you use???

Greetings from Argentina!
Last edited by NicoM4491 on Wed Jul 27, 2016 12:53 am, edited 1 time in total.

Advertising

Where does it get stuck? And what is the kernel panic? If you take pictures and upload them I can help you get it booting.
HugoCBR wrote:I'm having the same problem. I can't reach the install screen. When i press enter on OS X option in clover, the screen just turn black with a underscore on upper left. What should i do?
Same problem I have with Clover. Switch to Enoch and you should be able to boot.
HugoCBR wrote:The problem is that i don't have any Mac or Hackintosh. How can i change the bootloader on Windows?
Use a VM to do it. How did you make the installer in the first place?
Well, i'm in a brazilian Hackintosh community group and they have some images to install using Windows. This is the first time i try to make a hack, i don't even know there is a way to install OS X on VM. I'm going to try this now!
HugoCBR wrote:Well, i'm in a brazilian Hackintosh community group and they have some images to install using Windows. This is the first time i try to make a hack, i don't even know there is a way to install OS X on VM. I'm going to try this now!
No need to try install it. Take a look here, viewtopic.php?f=23&t=9
HugoCBR wrote:The image i have is "OS X El Capitan for intel pcs.raw", i guess i'll have to download another imagem, right?
Yeah best to use the app from the App Store. Take a look here, viewtopic.php?f=24&t=20

Then here, viewtopic.php?f=24&t=80
long long title how many chars? lets see 123 ok more? yes 60

We have created lots of YouTube videos just so you can achieve [...]

Another post test yes yes yes or no, maybe ni? :-/

The best flat phpBB theme around. Period. Fine craftmanship and [...]

Do you need a super MOD? Well here it is. chew on this

All you need is right here. Content tag, SEO, listing, Pizza and spaghetti [...]

Lasagna on me this time ok? I got plenty of cash

this should be fantastic. but what about links,images, bbcodes etc etc? [...]