Welcome to AMD OS X

Why not register now to gain full access.

by: Du'Islingr
Shaneee wrote:Glad you've got it sorted this far :thumbup: For the USB 2 try the bootflag USBLegacyOff=Yes
Yeah was a complete pain in the ass to get this far lol. As for USB, sometimes it cooperates and I have both USB 3 and 2 working. Other times its only 2 or 3 that works only. Its weird. Doesn't really matter too much as I have 6 3.0 ports or like 10 Usb 2.0 ports. either way I have enough ports to work with.

However I have come accross an issue with Enoch. It seems to be ignoring the fact that kernel.plist exists to force extra/extensions to load. I think it is using SMBios because I don't see an error saying it doesn't exist. I did reinstall it and everything too. This issue does only occur with the enoch I installed directly on the HDD with El Capitan. The one on my USB installer works just fine. But I did manage to workaround it by just adding the kexts to S/L/E and rebuilding the cache and let the cache be used and it works fine.

Other than that and my GPU issue which I already semi resolved it runs great. Despite the graphical issues, which I just use Dark Mode to mitigate that somewhat.

Advertising

by: Shaneee
Yeah I've noticed that Enoch can be a bit picky when to actually load E/E I personally use S/L/E for all my kexts.
long long title how many chars? lets see 123 ok more? yes 60

We have created lots of YouTube videos just so you can achieve [...]

Another post test yes yes yes or no, maybe ni? :-/

The best flat phpBB theme around. Period. Fine craftmanship and [...]

Do you need a super MOD? Well here it is. chew on this

All you need is right here. Content tag, SEO, listing, Pizza and spaghetti [...]

Lasagna on me this time ok? I got plenty of cash

this should be fantastic. but what about links,images, bbcodes etc etc? [...]