Welcome to AMD OS X

Why not register now to gain full access.

by: NickS
Cool, I'll try it this week, I just hope that there won't be some annoying USB issues.

Advertising

by: Shaneee
The USB issues are pretty much just with El Capitan. On that note at the Enoch bootloader try typing USBLegacyOff=Yes
Tried. I get stuck with USBMSC Identifier, the usb starts blinking but nothing else happens. Time to get that Yosemite.
One last bootflag then. USBBusFix=Yes

Try both those flags with the original USB kexts.
You mean without the fix?
Yes. If it still won't work then I do think Yosemite is the answer. El Cap has many issues even on Intel systems.
Regarding Yosemite, any good tutorial to follow or will the video tutorial for El Capitan suffice?
The setup is the same as El Capitan except two missing files that sit with the BaseSystem.dmg and chunklist but you'll see that and it doesn't matter as they don't excist in Yosemite. The files I uploaded will work for Yosemite too.
Ok. Funny thing is that I think the Yosemite could work since 10.10.5 VMware image works without any hitch in Workstation.
NickS wrote:Ok. Funny thing is that I think the Yosemite could work since 10.10.5 VMware image works without any hitch in Workstation.
It should work yes. If you have any issues post them in the Yosemite area :D
long long title how many chars? lets see 123 ok more? yes 60

We have created lots of YouTube videos just so you can achieve [...]

Another post test yes yes yes or no, maybe ni? :-/

The best flat phpBB theme around. Period. Fine craftmanship and [...]

Do you need a super MOD? Well here it is. chew on this

All you need is right here. Content tag, SEO, listing, Pizza and spaghetti [...]

Lasagna on me this time ok? I got plenty of cash

this should be fantastic. but what about links,images, bbcodes etc etc? [...]