Welcome to AMD OS X

Why not register now to gain full access.

by: NickS
VMware machine works fine. The live install is what I'm having problems with.

Advertising

by: Shaneee
Also try adding the following bootflag,

-nodecryptor
Still the same. With kernel that was provided in Files, after using the flag on previous page, it sent the SMC successfully initialized. However, with 10.11 rc2 kernel there are no changes at all. If I use nodecryptor flag I get same SMC message.
Edit: I've also noticed that I get HID errors. Also if I click left mouse button there is some status report, and after that the USB light no longer is on, like if the USB device is not read/recognized anymore. The USB itself is brand new.
NickS wrote:Still the same. With kernel that was provided in Files, after using the flag on previous page, it sent the SMC successfully initialized. However, with 10.11 rc2 kernel there are no changes at all. If I use nodecryptor flag I get same SMC message.
Edit: I've also noticed that I get HID errors. Also if I click left mouse button there is some status report, and after that the USB light no longer is on, like if the USB device is not read/recognized anymore. The USB itself is brand new.
Do you have a newer board with USB 3 available by any chance?
No, this motherboard doesn't have USB3 support.
Hmm it could still be a USB issue. Take a look at this from Spakk and see if it will help,
Code: Select all
http://www.insanelymac.com/forum/files/file/521-usb-fix-for-el-capitan/
Applied. I get this: Image What could be the reason? I'm out of ideas really.
Honestly I'm not sure. If you could get your hands on Yosemite you could give that a go as its more stable for now.
So basically the process is the same like with Installing El Capitan? Any kernel or patch that needs to applied? Enoch bootloader right?
Last edited by NickS on Sun Jan 17, 2016 7:44 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Yeah its pretty much identical :D
long long title how many chars? lets see 123 ok more? yes 60

We have created lots of YouTube videos just so you can achieve [...]

Another post test yes yes yes or no, maybe ni? :-/

The best flat phpBB theme around. Period. Fine craftmanship and [...]

Do you need a super MOD? Well here it is. chew on this

All you need is right here. Content tag, SEO, listing, Pizza and spaghetti [...]

Lasagna on me this time ok? I got plenty of cash

this should be fantastic. but what about links,images, bbcodes etc etc? [...]