Welcome to AMD OS X

Why not register now to gain full access.

by: Assassinale
hello,
i have currently installed os x Yosemite on my hackintosh and i would like to install El Capitan into it.
i have an AMD FX 6300 Processor and a GTX 760.
What i need to do? thanks.

Advertising

by: Shaneee
First of all take a look here to see the current problems with FX on El Capitan, viewtopic.php?f=6&t=177

And is this on a separate HDD or on the same one but different partition?
Shaneee wrote:First of all take a look here to see the current problems with FX on El Capitan, viewtopic.php?f=6&t=177

And is this on a separate HDD or on the same one but different partition?
this is my HDDs configuration, where "MAC OS X" is my Yosemite partition, "DATI" is a generic partition where i put data, and the SSD is used by Windows with its partitions(then i have a pen drive with Yosemite Zone).
Ok whether you installing over Yosemite or a different partition on the Yosemite drive then you can make the USB installer here, viewtopic.php?f=24&t=20

If you're installing over Yosemite I recommend formatting before installing which can be done in the installer. Or you can make another partition on the Yosemite drive and run both versions of OS X. Which ever one it is you'll need to follow this tutorial after, viewtopic.php?f=24&t=80

If you install on another partition though you can use Yosemite to copy the kernel etc rather than the installer.
Shaneee wrote:Ok whether you installing over Yosemite or a different partition on the Yosemite drive then you can make the USB installer here, viewtopic.php?f=24&t=20

If you're installing over Yosemite I recommend formatting before installing which can be done in the installer. Or you can make another partition on the Yosemite drive and run both versions of OS X. Which ever one it is you'll need to follow this tutorial after, viewtopic.php?f=24&t=80

If you install on another partition though you can use Yosemite to copy the kernel etc rather than the installer.
ok, i will install it over yosemite, one more question, were can i take the kernel? i don't think its the same that i use in yosemite..
You can find the kernel here, http://amd-osx.com/download.html
by: gazza35
Tru using Kext wizard or one of the other many Kext utils available, some work better than others, i use Kext Wizard.
by: gazza35
if its failing to install you probably need a reboot.
long long title how many chars? lets see 123 ok more? yes 60

We have created lots of YouTube videos just so you can achieve [...]

Another post test yes yes yes or no, maybe ni? :-/

The best flat phpBB theme around. Period. Fine craftmanship and [...]

Do you need a super MOD? Well here it is. chew on this

All you need is right here. Content tag, SEO, listing, Pizza and spaghetti [...]

Lasagna on me this time ok? I got plenty of cash

this should be fantastic. but what about links,images, bbcodes etc etc? [...]