Welcome to AMD OS X

Why not register now to gain full access.

by: Mistah_Sheep
I have just finally gotten a live USB for El Capitan following the guide here on the forums but I'm running into a small error (this is my first time Hackintoshing so bear with me).

When booting from the USB I boot from OS X Base System with no arguments and everything goes smoothly until I get to "AppleKeyStore starting" and the process gets stuck. I'm not sure if it just takes awhile or if this is just a problem with my setup. Either way is there a fix for this?

Advertising

by: Shaneee
Go back to the OS X you created the USB in and run First Aid on the USB with Disk Utility then reboot.
Ok back into the OS X you've got and navigate to the following folder on the USB, /System/Library/PrelinkedKernels/ and remove the file prelinkedkernel

Then run the following command from terminal, ( If your USB is named something other than OS X Base System then use that name instead. )
Code: Select all
sudo kextcache -u /Volumes/"OS X Base System"/
Did it successfully recreate the prelinkedkernel file on the USB? Remove -f and UseKernelCache=No form the boot.plist if they are there.
by: Mistah_Sheep
It did recreate the prelinkedkernel file and I removed -f from the boot plist but the only thing that remains is -v ncpi=0x3000. The log shows a lot less stuff (due to removing the -f) but still gets stuck at the same place.
Ok install this version of FakeSMC to your Extra/Extensions folder and try again.
Attachments
(38.09 KiB) Downloaded 15 times
Hmm I don't see FakeSMC loading. Can you upload your Extra folder in zip format please.
long long title how many chars? lets see 123 ok more? yes 60

We have created lots of YouTube videos just so you can achieve [...]

Another post test yes yes yes or no, maybe ni? :-/

The best flat phpBB theme around. Period. Fine craftmanship and [...]

Do you need a super MOD? Well here it is. chew on this

All you need is right here. Content tag, SEO, listing, Pizza and spaghetti [...]

Lasagna on me this time ok? I got plenty of cash

this should be fantastic. but what about links,images, bbcodes etc etc? [...]