Welcome to AMD OS X

Why not register now to gain full access.

That error in the log about Fonts is normal on AMD. Did it fail? If not leave it running till it either completes or fails.

If you want to try Yosemite the procedure is the same so you can follow my El Capitan video just use the Yosemite kernel. You won't need a USB fix for it either.

Advertising

Shaneee wrote:That error in the log about Fonts is normal on AMD. Did it fail? If not leave it running till it either completes or fails.

If you want to try Yosemite the procedure is the same so you can follow my El Capitan video just use the Yosemite kernel. You won't need a USB fix for it either.
Ok thanks, I will try one more time on 1055T and wait to see if it fail.

If fail I will try with Yosemite...
The only 'legal' way is if you have it in your downloaded items in the Mac App Store. There are "other" ways though.
with vanilla usb installer I got looping usb issues , with usb fix v2 i got into installer with no mouse work, with shanee's usb fix I got still waiting for root(USB 2 Ports) with usb fix v3 I finally got into installer without any issue and mouse + keyboard working but when I install it stop on 16 mins and then give me an error, (OSX could not be installed on your computer, an error occurred while extracting files from the package Essentials.pkg) .. what I have to do ? please any advice (asus M5A97 Le rev 2.0 +AMD fx 8350+ asus r7 260x)
long long title how many chars? lets see 123 ok more? yes 60

We have created lots of YouTube videos just so you can achieve [...]

Another post test yes yes yes or no, maybe ni? :-/

The best flat phpBB theme around. Period. Fine craftmanship and [...]

Do you need a super MOD? Well here it is. chew on this

All you need is right here. Content tag, SEO, listing, Pizza and spaghetti [...]

Lasagna on me this time ok? I got plenty of cash

this should be fantastic. but what about links,images, bbcodes etc etc? [...]