Welcome to AMD OS X

Why not register now to gain full access.

Thanks! I will try it later. One more question, I have Windows 7 and El Capitan installed on 2 different HDD. How do I boot Windows 7 if I select El Capitan HDD as bootup disk? I have Enoch installed on El Capitan HDD but can't boot Windows 7 from El Capitan HDD

Advertising

Just enter your BIOS boot selector at startup. For example my PC if i press ESC at startup I can choose which HDD to boot from first.
That's what I do to select HDD booting from now. Just wonder if there's a easy way to do without having to enter into BIOS.

Also, I am having problem using iTines. Can't play some video in iTunes, it just paused when I click on it. Also QuickTime player doesn't show the main screen but I can see the menu bar only on top.
Are your graphics fully supported? Normally that causes some issues with iTunes ect.
Graphic is ok in El Capitan, it says AMD Radeon HD 7xxx 2048 MB. Also, El Capitan starting to get error with some cl_kernels message now. I trying to use he USB drive that created my previous version of El Capitan 10.11. However, now I get essentials.pkg error when 13 mins remaining. So, I am stuck at El Capitan 10.11.4 that iTunes error when I try to import movie, songs everything and occasional cl_kernels error.
Just looked back at the first post and I see you have a FX CPU. This will be the reason. Unfortunately there is no fix just now until we can fix the kernel as this is where the issue lies.
long long title how many chars? lets see 123 ok more? yes 60

We have created lots of YouTube videos just so you can achieve [...]

Another post test yes yes yes or no, maybe ni? :-/

The best flat phpBB theme around. Period. Fine craftmanship and [...]

Do you need a super MOD? Well here it is. chew on this

All you need is right here. Content tag, SEO, listing, Pizza and spaghetti [...]

Lasagna on me this time ok? I got plenty of cash

this should be fantastic. but what about links,images, bbcodes etc etc? [...]