Welcome to AMD OS X

Why not register now to gain full access.

Tutorials for the installation and post install.
by: vitorlage
Floris-Jan wrote:@Shaneee again kernel opcode errors. Did find that the kextcache command gave alot of can't find symbol in __kernel__ (see picture)
That is normal, but in the end you should see "Kernel Cache ID: 8778UHJK786786KJK879878" (something similar) if you get an error the kernel hasn't been rebuilt.

Advertising

by: shujin
How can I install the usbfix in terminal after succesfull install amd v2 on hdd? I am stuck at Welcome screen with no keyboard and mouse detected( checked all ports).
Post Merged
I have managed to copy to the install usb disk the usbfix mentioned by Shaneee.
After that, in terminal, I have copied the folder to the HDD.
Later on on the phase with stuck usb and keyboard I have noticed that 2 usb ports are running if I switch to them the mouse and keyboard on the password phase (are the bottom usb on my board M5A97 R2.0).
After that I didn't found enoch 2822 but I have found a previous version 2795 I think, that works just fine.(the latest version 2998 broke my install so I have reinstalled one more time)
Network driver found and running for the Realtek 8111e.
The only missing now is the driver for MSI GTX 465.
I have tried the webdrivers (both versions for El Capitan) but I have the black screen just before initialization and monitor blinking after that.
Also I have noticed some error in the enoch preliminary screed related to nvram after webdrivers from nvidia.
Maybe someone can give me a hint about a GTX 465 driver install guide?
by: Norton287
Use the boot flag GraphicsEnabler=Yes
If that doesn't work try NvidiaWebDrv=Yes
by: shujin
Thank you GraphicsEnabler=Yes worked just fine. Now tunning time so I will not write the boot arguments each time :)
Indeed glad it worked for you! :thumbup:
by: Mike-SW
I had 10.11.5 successfully installed and running, but with some issues (some apps kept crashing, some apps couldn`t use iCloud, 10.11.6 update didn`t install etc.). I recreated installation USB and did a clean 10.11.5 (image V2) install and this time I had usbsts.hchalted error loop (never had it before), I copied "Shaneee_Sierra_USB_Fix" kexts to /Extra folder and it fixed error loop, I was able to load OS but my keyboard and mouse didn`t work. I tried literally every USB fix I was able to find, but none of them worked. I tried these fixes:
1. el-capitan-sierra-usb-fix-v2-0-0 / USB_Sierra_RC1 (http://forum.amd-osx.com/app.php/bbdown ... kexts.html) - usbsts.hchalted loop.
2. Shaneee_Sierra_USB_Fix - booted, but keyboard and mouse doesn`t work.
3. USB Sierra_Test_V2.3 - usbsts.hchalted loop.
4. USBFix - usbsts.hchalted loop.
5. RehabMan-Generic-USB3-2015-1215 - usbsts.hchalted loop.

I`m using these flags: USBBusFix=Yes, UseKernelCache=No, nv_disable=1.
Post Merged
My bad, I didn`t notice kext permission errors before running kextcache -u.
by: DarbyTT
Hello. Please forgive me if I'm asking something stupid, I'm still a newbie.

So, I have managed to follow maxxnv's video guide and got to the end of it. There is a step in the guide mentioning PostInstall, and now I can boot my system from my USB drive but I still have to enable booting from the SSD where I have installed High Sierra.

So, do I have to follow the Post Install Preparation in this thread or move to a different step? And which one, in that case? Once again, please forgive me if I sound a bit confused, but I wouldn't want to mess with something that is almost done and start again...
DarbyTT wrote:Hello. Please forgive me if I'm asking something stupid, I'm still a newbie.

So, I have managed to follow maxxnv's video guide and got to the end of it. There is a step in the guide mentioning PostInstall, and now I can boot my system from my USB drive but I still have to enable booting from the SSD where I have installed High Sierra.

So, do I have to follow the Post Install Preparation in this thread or move to a different step? And which one, in that case? Once again, please forgive me if I sound a bit confused, but I wouldn't want to mess with something that is almost done and start again...
DarbyTT wrote:Hello. Please forgive me if I'm asking something stupid, I'm still a newbie.

You actually want to be in this thread: http://forum.amd-osx.com/viewtopic.php?f=24&t=2815
by: DarbyTT
Norton287 wrote:You actually want to be in this thread: http://forum.amd-osx.com/viewtopic.php?f=24&t=2815
Thanks, I actually posted a comment in that thread yesterday and got no answer, so I figured I could ask for help here...
Do you mean I should just stick to that procedure? My problem is that I am not sure what comes after the end of that guide, since I'm still unable to boot from my hard drive.
You do PostInstall then boot off USB to hard drive and install clover and use clover configurator to configure it.
long long title how many chars? lets see 123 ok more? yes 60

We have created lots of YouTube videos just so you can achieve [...]

Another post test yes yes yes or no, maybe ni? :-/

The best flat phpBB theme around. Period. Fine craftmanship and [...]

Do you need a super MOD? Well here it is. chew on this

All you need is right here. Content tag, SEO, listing, Pizza and spaghetti [...]

Lasagna on me this time ok? I got plenty of cash

this should be fantastic. but what about links,images, bbcodes etc etc? [...]