Welcome to AMD OS X

Why not register now to gain full access.

Tutorials for the installation and post install.
by: riteshdahiya9910
Tried every possible fix , my usb mouse doesnt work .. keyboard works in sierra downloaded from shaneee amd for windows ... Can someone please help?

Advertising

by: Shaneee
riteshdahiya9910 wrote:Tried every possible fix , my usb mouse doesnt work .. keyboard works in sierra downloaded from shaneee amd for windows ... Can someone please help?
For Sierra try this,
Code: Select all
https://www.dropbox.com/s/vf6483vvt3vml86/USB%20Sierra_Test_V2.3.zip?dl=0
by: riteshdahiya9910
Use the extensions provided ... Now it goes in an infinite loop with appleusbehci stop and restart :(
Did you boot with UseKernelCache=No ?
Let it sit. Sometimes this message appears but the system still works.
by: TomB42
How to I apply this USB fix to my HDD? (Totally new to Hackintosh, besides reading loads on this forum)

Using Transmac (and thanks to Shaneee) I've managed to install and boot El Capitan from my HDD after following the Post Installation guide but have no working USB ports. (Have to boot using UseKernelCache=No as the last line of code in Post Inst. results in "Resource Busy" and requires reinstall)

After using Transmac again I applied the fix from here to my USB Installer in VMWare using this guide, (after removing the kext files stated on the insanelymac download page) and re installed, followed post installation again.. but I have the exact same result. Boots from HDD but no USB. Any help is much appreciated.
So you got the files copied to the HDD with VMWare? Boot with -v UseKernelCache=No
by: TomB42
No I tried putting the USB fix on to the USB installer using kext wizard in VMWare, I don't have a Mac. I just don't know how to install the USB fix to the HDD.
Booting HDD with -v UseKernelCache=No results in the same, no USBs are working.

Would plugging this HDD into the PC running OS X in VMWare and using this guide & kext wizard work?
long long title how many chars? lets see 123 ok more? yes 60

We have created lots of YouTube videos just so you can achieve [...]

Another post test yes yes yes or no, maybe ni? :-/

The best flat phpBB theme around. Period. Fine craftmanship and [...]

Do you need a super MOD? Well here it is. chew on this

All you need is right here. Content tag, SEO, listing, Pizza and spaghetti [...]

Lasagna on me this time ok? I got plenty of cash

this should be fantastic. but what about links,images, bbcodes etc etc? [...]