Welcome to AMD OS X

Why not register now to gain full access.

Tutorials for the installation and post install.
by: AlGrey
@Cody Carver, you probably rebooted before the cache was rebuild. Try to run post install from usb installer.
Post Merged
@tmiller02, I see that you tried something on discord. Did you manage to fix it ? All you need to do is to remove GenericUSBXHCI by following steps 1 to 3. The rest looks good

Advertising

by: Arkery
I’ve been trying this for a couple hours now and every time I run the script I’ll wait for it to say complete, try to reboot and it’ll get stuck rebooting, so I’ll power off and power back on, but once I select to boot from my ssd it gets hung up waiting for genericusb and fails to boot. :( I am working on getting the requested problem files now so hopefully I can get lucky and get some assistance, thanks for your hard work!
Run post install from usb to rebuild cache again.. also you can try the manual method
First the automatic patcher killed my system allmost completly.(restored it with the amd command within the v4 highsierra installer).
So then I have patched it manually now. but system_report usb is still not visible and the bluetooth dongle is still not working...
Any suggestions?
@Exellent, Help and Problem Reporting
Attach the following files in a zip file:
- config.plist
- IORegistryExplorer dump (File -> save)
- DSDT.aml
AlGrey wrote:@Exellent, Help and Problem Reporting
Attach the following files in a zip file:
- config.plist
- IORegistryExplorer dump (File -> save)
- DSDT.aml
sorry it seems it got lost on the way...
hmm it seems the attach file itn't working....
(4.51 MiB) Downloaded 36 times

maybe so?
okay i was to stupid
Post Merged
Okay i got bluetooth working, but i can only use my usb 3 /3.1 ports if there is no hub inbetween... I've ssen that this problem might not be uncommon, but is there any way around this. and why is the ioreg explorer still saying that the usb is simulated?
@Exellent, patch was not applied in the dump files you shared. If you have an issue, share the latest files
@AlGrey,
so i tryed the patiching again, but i still dont get my USB Ports to work correctly.
in the zip i played the used DSDT and my original one... maye i'm doing something wrong?!
(3.45 MiB) Downloaded 38 times
Exellent wrote: Thu Sep 13, 2018 7:23 am @AlGrey,
so i tryed the patiching again, but i still dont get my USB Ports to work correctly.
in the zip i played the used DSDT and my original one... maye i'm doing something wrong?!
debug.zip
looks fine what is the issue ?
by: Dmi Ser
Hello! I have MSI B350 Gaming plus motherboard and none of my USB are working.
Here is my config.plist and DSDT.aml in 3 versions (i tried every fix (Ryzen USB OLD, Ryzen USB Fix, Ryzen USB Fix 2)).
I amd unable to do the ioregistry dump cause my usb is not working to the mouse and keyboard doesn't.
This forum says that my zip archive with dumps is too big, so i uploaded it to gdrive https://drive.google.com/file/d/1HXH-Na ... sp=sharing
I added DSDTs with all 3 fixes and original one.
Please, help!
long long title how many chars? lets see 123 ok more? yes 60

We have created lots of YouTube videos just so you can achieve [...]

Another post test yes yes yes or no, maybe ni? :-/

The best flat phpBB theme around. Period. Fine craftmanship and [...]

Do you need a super MOD? Well here it is. chew on this

All you need is right here. Content tag, SEO, listing, Pizza and spaghetti [...]

Lasagna on me this time ok? I got plenty of cash

this should be fantastic. but what about links,images, bbcodes etc etc? [...]