Welcome to AMD OS X

Why not register now to gain full access.

Tutorials for the installation and post install.
by: Shaneee
You need to apply the HDEF patch in Clover and reboot before running the script.
Copy the AZAL and D01A to HDEF patch from config_amd_hda.plist to your config.plist.

Advertising

by: AlGrey
@Yaoxl, run post install (XLNC or AMD) from usb installer to rebuild cache and fix permissions
@wang0315abc, I don't see the audio device in IOREG. Make sure audio is enabled in BIOS and rebuild your cache with
Code: Select all
sudo touch /System/Library/Extensions
sudo kextcache -Boot -U /  
sudo reboot
Then send me your IOREG dump.
@AlGrey,thanks so much for the help.It's really wired that I also can't find my audio device, the only place I can find HDEF is as the pic shows.And also the vendor id I can see is the same with you, but the device id isn't 1457,is 1454 instead...I take different settings in the bios for several times, but all turns out that if I go to win10,the audio is alright, so I think maybe is not a hardware or bios setting thing...Is there anything I can do to fix this?Thanks again
Attachments
屏幕快照 2018-08-05 15.04.24.png
屏幕快照 2018-08-05 15.04.24.png (341.51 KiB) Viewed 728 times
report with all the files requested ..
by: ydeng
wang0315abc wrote: Sun Aug 05, 2018 12:20 pm @AlGrey,thanks so much for the help.It's really wired that I also can't find my audio device, the only place I can find HDEF is as the pic shows.And also the vendor id I can see is the same with you, but the device id isn't 1457,is 1454 instead...I take different settings in the bios for several times, but all turns out that if I go to win10,the audio is alright, so I think maybe is not a hardware or bios setting thing...Is there anything I can do to fix this?Thanks again
汪伟,that is not an audio device

Device 1022:1454
Name: Family 17h (Models 00h-0fh) Internal PCIe GPP Bridge 0 to Bus B

Your dsdt/ssdt modification is incorrect.
@wang0315abc, ok so I updated the script and the HDEF patch for your device (D018 to HDEF: 44303138 -> 48444546).
Attachments
(13.95 KiB) Downloaded 60 times
long long title how many chars? lets see 123 ok more? yes 60

We have created lots of YouTube videos just so you can achieve [...]

Another post test yes yes yes or no, maybe ni? :-/

The best flat phpBB theme around. Period. Fine craftmanship and [...]

Do you need a super MOD? Well here it is. chew on this

All you need is right here. Content tag, SEO, listing, Pizza and spaghetti [...]

Lasagna on me this time ok? I got plenty of cash

this should be fantastic. but what about links,images, bbcodes etc etc? [...]