Welcome to AMD OS X

Why not register now to gain full access.

Tutorials for the installation and post install.
@AlGrey, I did both of these things and still nothing. I've just realised that changing the GenericUSBXHCI to:

<key>IOPCIPrimaryMatch</key>
<string>0x43d1022</string>

actually stops those 4 USB ports at the back from working. I can send the IOReg of when the 4 USB ports at the back are working using the original GenericUSBXHCI kext if you want?

Advertising

0x43d1022. ... you are missing a zero after the D ?
Ok send your IOreg now
Well the XHC0 usb controller is not initialized for some weird reason. What is your mobo ? Did you enable XHCI handoff in BIOS ?
@JohnSmith, then it will require some DSDT editing :
Code: Select all
https://www.insanelymac.com/forum/topic/334203-ssdt-high-sierra-native-usb-on-ryzen-without-genericusbxhci-or-injector-kexts/?tab=comments#comment-2615366
@AlGrey, oh damn. Can I ask, why doesn't my Bluetooth stick (or the one connected via the internal USB 2 header) work anyway? When I'm using the unedited kext, macOS can see my bluetooth hardware and USB devices fine. How come it requires either that fix (which unfortunately works for everything expect connecting HID devices, but speakers etc work fine) or changing the kext? Why does macOS then treat it differently when the kext is edited?

A weird thing that does happen is that I paired my Magic Trackpad 2 to the Bluetooth USB dongle using the fix and then eventually I obviously changed everything back, but my trackpad will still connect to my Mac and control the pointer, but nothing in macOS shows Bluetooth working. The only thing I can see is the dongle is recognised as a USB device.
GENERICUSBXHCI breaks native support that is required for BT/DACs/Webcam support. The patch by Norton can bypass that issue, but it remains buggy.
long long title how many chars? lets see 123 ok more? yes 60

We have created lots of YouTube videos just so you can achieve [...]

Another post test yes yes yes or no, maybe ni? :-/

The best flat phpBB theme around. Period. Fine craftmanship and [...]

Do you need a super MOD? Well here it is. chew on this

All you need is right here. Content tag, SEO, listing, Pizza and spaghetti [...]

Lasagna on me this time ok? I got plenty of cash

this should be fantastic. but what about links,images, bbcodes etc etc? [...]