Welcome to AMD OS X

Why not register now to gain full access.

Tutorials for the installation and post install.

Advertising

kokos wrote:I have the amd fx 8370e and I set the buss ratio=33 and the cpu frequency3300 and the buss speed200000 and it goes sloes!any solution?thanks a lot!!!
Busratio should be 17
Try with just bus ratio just now.
i try it !i think now its with better performance,tomorow i will check the motherboard bios setting because at windows cpuid the cpu timing is goint from 3.3 ghz to 1,6,i thinat bios is in auto the cpu timing,maybe is this the problem?
busratio isn't good idea to long term usage.
Post Merged
For examply my CPU working on 7 ~ 22 busratio. on 17 clock it's on 3500Mhz . Now try working on that whole one day.... Normal CPU don't work in 100% / Turbo Speed all the time. That's why.
Post Merged
This setting it's good to test our speed / configurator hackintosh. Nothing else. Somebody with better temp cooler , can stay with it longer.
sajmonella9 wrote: Fri May 11, 2018 12:26 pm busratio isn't good idea to long term usage.
Post Merged
For examply my CPU working on 7 ~ 22 busratio. on 17 clock it's on 3500Mhz . Now try working on that whole one day.... Normal CPU don't work in 100% / Turbo Speed all the time. That's why.
Post Merged
This setting it's good to test our speed / configurator hackintosh. Nothing else. Somebody with better temp cooler , can stay with it longer.
This is used to resolve audio issues not for over clocking.
I have audio video sync problems' try bus ratio 17 and the synch is not good and I have a pop on sound every 5 seconds.i use hdmi and I use and my headphones but the problem is the same!
Post Merged
I try and the vga ,the same problem, when I play a video for 5 seconds its ok but when it pops its out of synchs ,the same at the quick timeplayer!
kokos wrote: Mon May 14, 2018 10:17 am I have audio video sync problems' try bus ratio 17 and the synch is not good and I have a pop on sound every 5 seconds.i use hdmi and I use and my headphones but the problem is the same!
Post Merged
I try and the vga ,the same problem, when I play a video for 5 seconds its ok but when it pops its out of synchs ,the same at the quick timeplayer!
Try just setting the bus speed in clover configurator on the CPU tab.
long long title how many chars? lets see 123 ok more? yes 60

We have created lots of YouTube videos just so you can achieve [...]

Another post test yes yes yes or no, maybe ni? :-/

The best flat phpBB theme around. Period. Fine craftmanship and [...]

Do you need a super MOD? Well here it is. chew on this

All you need is right here. Content tag, SEO, listing, Pizza and spaghetti [...]

Lasagna on me this time ok? I got plenty of cash

this should be fantastic. but what about links,images, bbcodes etc etc? [...]