Welcome to AMD OS X

Why not register now to gain full access.

Tutorials for the installation and post install.
Mountain Lion is an old OS and drivers or kexts are old as well some modern hardware may not work correctly while some won't work at all. So install it with that knowledge.

Thank you for choosing the AMD-OSX MountainLionAMD Image for use with Windows. In this short tutorial I will show you how to perform the install steps to get the MountainLionAMD Installed and the PostInstall steps. You might want to print this out or make some notes.

Download Link:
Code: Select all
http://bit.ly/MLAMD

To begin use Transmac to restore the MountainLionAMD.dmg file to a USB drive, the USB drive needs to be at least 8GBs in size. This tutorial by Shaneee covers using Transmac to restore dmg images to USB: http://forum.amd-osx.com/viewtopic.php?f=24&t=1213 Once you have the image restored you want to boot off the USB drive. You want to select Boot macOS from MountainLionAMD to begin. If you get a Waiting on Root Device message, move the USB to a different port for a few seconds to see if the install continues. If it does not then keep moving ports until it does.

Select Boot macOS from MountianLionAMD

After a bunch of lines of code go by the Installer GUI will load

Click Utilities from the menu above

Choose Disk Utility from the menu

Select the hard drive on the left you want to install to and on the right click on Partition. Click the + sign to add a partition and then name it MoutainLionOS and set the size. Click apply and it will be created and immediately erased.

Click Continue

Agree to the Terms and Conditions

Select your drive from the list, in this case MountainLionOS

Installation will begin, it can take from 15 minutes to 4 hours sometimes. Just let the installation run and when its finished it will restart.

Once the installation is done click Restart

Select Boot macOS from MountianLionAMD

Now we enter PostInstall

When the installer loads, click Utilities from the menu. Select Terminal from the list. Once Terminal loads enter the following commands:

Code: Select all
cd /Volumes/MountainLionAMD/PostInsall/Files
sh post.sh
When the shell script asks for your partition name, enter the name you named the partition to install MountainLionAMD on.

Once the script is done click the Apple Menu and choose Restart.

Select Boot macOS from MountianLionOS to boot to the hard drive from the installer for the first time.

Once the GUI loads select your country from the list

Choose your keyboard

Select No for connecting to the internet since there's no network driver loaded.

Select that you don't want to transfer any information at this time

Agree to the Terms and Conditions

Setup your user account for your hackintosh

Select your time zone

Installation is complete

Advertising

Cakra Sagiarta Lee wrote: Fri Mar 16, 2018 9:57 am help me, i can't use my mouse, keyboard and trackpad on installation menu. i've done installed my mountain lion using tab and space but can't access terminal to finish installation.
Make sure you used transmac to restore the USB, the necessary PS/2 files are included in the installer. This should support your trackpad and keyboard.

You can use this tutorial to mount the efi of the installer:

viewtopic.php?f=24&t=3538

Make sure that USB/EFI/Clover/Kexts/10.8/AppleACPIPS2Nub.kext and ApplePS2Controller.kext are there.
Attachments
(175.75 KiB) Downloaded 61 times
I have a problem with the second part of the installation. I mean, Iget to install Mac OS X succesfully, even I do the PostInstall terminal stuff, but when I try to boot from MountainLionOS, I get this on the screen for endless time... Please help me, it’s only that step to go :(
Attachments
IMG_6305.jpeg
IMG_6305.jpeg (3.6 MiB) Viewed 542 times
long long title how many chars? lets see 123 ok more? yes 60

We have created lots of YouTube videos just so you can achieve [...]

Another post test yes yes yes or no, maybe ni? :-/

The best flat phpBB theme around. Period. Fine craftmanship and [...]

Do you need a super MOD? Well here it is. chew on this

All you need is right here. Content tag, SEO, listing, Pizza and spaghetti [...]

Lasagna on me this time ok? I got plenty of cash

this should be fantastic. but what about links,images, bbcodes etc etc? [...]