Welcome to AMD OS X

Why not register now to gain full access.

Tutorials for the installation and post install.
thanks!
that never happened
my clover never showed me what you point out in your tutorial as I never saw this: Boot macOS Install from YOURINSTALLPARTITION
My Clover shows me and calls all the discs with their name never adding "install" it doesn't see the partition you're referring to
are there options in clover that might prevent that from happening?

Advertising

Not really it sounds like the temporary partition isn't being created. I'd upgrade through 10.13.2 installer, just follow the tutorial and constantly boot off the install on reboots until the very end.
Hey guys ran into a issue I cant seem to find a solution for. Been happily using Sierra but decided to update to High Sierra 10.13.1 but I cant get it to boot without the USB installer.
I've managed to installed clover and followed the tutorial step by step but whilst booting via clover I get "APPLEACPICPU" timeout and finally it boots to a black screen with just the cursor. After which clicking makes the cursor disappear and then nothing can be done. Any help please?
I have also copied the Extensions file from my USB's EFI to my install locations EFI/Other folder because I dual boot Win 10.
My USB installer doesnt have a 10.13 folder in it, I downloaded the image from the downloads section.
I'm redownloading the image from the first post and will try again, will update afterwards, thanks.
Hey quick update, after a load of messing around I got it working. for some reason clover dislikes UEFI on my system, it hangs on OsxAptioFix2Drv. I tried removing this and installing OsxAptioFixDrv instead but hangs on the same error.
However I decided to instal clover for Legacy instead and it now boots into the OS fine with just 1 little niggle. Clover spends a good minute or 2 scanning for entries on boot. Afterwards it boots fine, anyway to fix this?
In clover configurator you want to set scan to custom in the GUI tab like this:
Attachments
Screen Shot 2018-01-01 at 7.31.03 AM.jpg
Screen Shot 2018-01-01 at 7.31.03 AM.jpg (124.46 KiB) Viewed 597 times
long long title how many chars? lets see 123 ok more? yes 60

We have created lots of YouTube videos just so you can achieve [...]

Another post test yes yes yes or no, maybe ni? :-/

The best flat phpBB theme around. Period. Fine craftmanship and [...]

Do you need a super MOD? Well here it is. chew on this

All you need is right here. Content tag, SEO, listing, Pizza and spaghetti [...]

Lasagna on me this time ok? I got plenty of cash

this should be fantastic. but what about links,images, bbcodes etc etc? [...]