Welcome to AMD OS X

Why not register now to gain full access.

Tutorials for the installation and post install.
First things first follow Vitorlages Tutorial on HOW TO INSTALL EL CAPITAN V2, post.sh will be important. Then download Shaneee's Shaneee-10.11.x-RC4.zip and extract it. Now that you have your USB installer ready with Vitorlages adds use Transmac to copy Shaneee's Kernel and System.kext to the root of the USB Stick overwriting the kernel thats there.

Now perform the update, it'll do a soft boot and install after downloading around 800MBs. Once the install is done it'll reboot. Now boot off the USB Installer into OS X Base System and enter the installer. Click on the language selection then from the menu, choose Utilities and then Terminal.

Once in terminal you want to do a:
Code: Select all
cd /Volumes/"OS X Base System" 

Then issue the command:
 cp -rf ./System.kext /Volumes/YOURELCAPITANPARITION/System/Library/Extensions
Then you need to run post.sh like so:
 sh post.sh
Enter your volumes name i.e ElCapitan when asked for which partition to install to. This will copy the kernel, kexts and rebuild kextcache and also the prelinkedkernel. Once it finishes with no errors reboot and it should come up to clover or enoch whichever bootloader you installed. Select your drive and boot in, in clover you'll have to update the Nvidia Web Drivers to a new version.

Voila you're done.
teutone liked this

Advertising

long long title how many chars? lets see 123 ok more? yes 60

We have created lots of YouTube videos just so you can achieve [...]

Another post test yes yes yes or no, maybe ni? :-/

The best flat phpBB theme around. Period. Fine craftmanship and [...]

Do you need a super MOD? Well here it is. chew on this

All you need is right here. Content tag, SEO, listing, Pizza and spaghetti [...]

Lasagna on me this time ok? I got plenty of cash

this should be fantastic. but what about links,images, bbcodes etc etc? [...]