Welcome to AMD OS X

Why not register now to gain full access.

Tutorials for the installation and post install.
by: duveral
How I installed sierraAMD v5 with windows

This is according my experience and my hardware, so I'm not saying is the best way to proceed but after days is the way it worked better. I have macOS in a SSD disk, and windows in a HDD disk.
I follow this tutorial (viewtopic.php?f=24&t=1693) with the following changes:

1. I started with no OS at all. I used Disk utility to erase and format my SSD as a MBR(master boot record). All the disk for mac :)

2. After installed, boot from usb again and run the post.sh, restart and finally select Boot mac from macOS. This is the tricky part, the Clover configuration. As the tutorial say, open Clover, I checked 'Install boot0af in MBR’, and clover for UEFI.

3. Now I was be able to boot macOS without USB, choosing my SSD from my BIOS to boot. To install my ethernet Realtek I used multibeast, but with a kext utility and a kext it works the same.

4. To install windows just plug my bootable usb, boot from it, and install it in my other HDD disk, in a little partition.

5. That’s all! Now If I want to boot Mac I do nothing, just wait until my awesome clover theme appears (timeout), in the other hand, for windows I change my boot disk priority(F12).

As I said before I’m sure there are many things to do better (guid, partitions…), but hey, this is what finally worked for me. Shanee did a really good job, following the steps it has almost no errors, beside sleep/shutdown.

PS: Since this is not a real tutorial, it could be anywhere else.
Amd4ever liked this

Advertising

duveral wrote:How I installed sierraAMD v5 with windows

This is according my experience and my hardware, so I'm not saying is the best way to proceed but after days is the way it worked better. I have macOS in a SSD disk, and windows in a HDD disk.
I follow this tutorial (viewtopic.php?f=24&t=1693) with the following changes:

1. I started with no OS at all. I used Disk utility to erase and format my SSD as a MBR(master boot record). All the disk for mac :)

2. After installed, boot from usb again and run the post.sh, restart and finally select Boot mac from macOS. This is the tricky part, the Clover configuration. As the tutorial say, open Clover, I checked 'Install boot0af in MBR’, and clover for UEFI.

3. Now I was be able to boot macOS without USB, choosing my SSD from my BIOS to boot. To install my ethernet Realtek I used multibeast, but with a kext utility and a kext it works the same.

4. To install windows just plug my bootable usb, boot from it, and install it in my other HDD disk, in a little partition.

5. That’s all! Now If I want to boot Mac I do nothing, just wait until my awesome clover theme appears (timeout), in the other hand, for windows I change my boot disk priority(F12).

As I said before I’m sure there are many things to do better (guid, partitions…), but hey, this is what finally worked for me. Shanee did a really good job, following the steps it has almost no errors, beside sleep/shutdown.

PS: Since this is not a real tutorial, it could be anywhere else.
And how to install Sierra AMD v5 without windows, ssd empty?.

Thanks.
by: duveral
That would be exactly the same steps, my ssd was empty before installing MACOS, I erased it with Disk utility.
by: Amd4ever
Yes, but in what option when boot in usb boot the instalation for Sierra?.

Thanks.

Solved. :thumbup:
by: Deleted User 28642
Maybe you could help me out here. I tried this os on my pc but just freezes on verbose. Do i need to do anything before clicking "install sierra" option at the top? Here is my pc spec.
Attachments
ef1bc3e.png
ef1bc3e.png (73.96 KiB) Viewed 813 times
long long title how many chars? lets see 123 ok more? yes 60

We have created lots of YouTube videos just so you can achieve [...]

Another post test yes yes yes or no, maybe ni? :-/

The best flat phpBB theme around. Period. Fine craftmanship and [...]

Do you need a super MOD? Well here it is. chew on this

All you need is right here. Content tag, SEO, listing, Pizza and spaghetti [...]

Lasagna on me this time ok? I got plenty of cash

this should be fantastic. but what about links,images, bbcodes etc etc? [...]