This is according my experience and my hardware, so I'm not saying is the best way to proceed but after days is the way it worked better. I have macOS in a SSD disk, and windows in a HDD disk.
I follow this tutorial (viewtopic.php?f=24&t=1693) with the following changes:
1. I started with no OS at all. I used Disk utility to erase and format my SSD as a MBR(master boot record). All the disk for mac
2. After installed, boot from usb again and run the post.sh, restart and finally select Boot mac from macOS. This is the tricky part, the Clover configuration. As the tutorial say, open Clover, I checked 'Install boot0af in MBR’, and clover for UEFI.
3. Now I was be able to boot macOS without USB, choosing my SSD from my BIOS to boot. To install my ethernet Realtek I used multibeast, but with a kext utility and a kext it works the same.
4. To install windows just plug my bootable usb, boot from it, and install it in my other HDD disk, in a little partition.
5. That’s all! Now If I want to boot Mac I do nothing, just wait until my awesome clover theme appears (timeout), in the other hand, for windows I change my boot disk priority(F12).
As I said before I’m sure there are many things to do better (guid, partitions…), but hey, this is what finally worked for me. Shanee did a really good job, following the steps it has almost no errors, beside sleep/shutdown.
PS: Since this is not a real tutorial, it could be anywhere else.
GPU: AMD R9 270X
SSD: 120GB SAMSUNG
OS : SIERRA V5 as MBR