Welcome to AMD OS X

Why not register now to gain full access.

Tutorials for the installation and post install.
by: DVR
vitorlage wrote: Mon Jul 10, 2017 2:01 pm @CloudRunner, The first 2 images shows that everything went well (PostInstall run well and prelinkedkernel as been successfully rebuilt)

On the 3rd image you got stuck at IOConsoleUsers, that is due to your GPU, and is normal. What you can do, is booting with GraphicsEnabler=No
Your GPU has the Black Screen issue, for solving it you'll need either, a Integrated Graphic card or another External Card (helper card).
Is this fixed allready? Because I have the same issue but the website you mentiont in your post to check if it’s OOB says Yes to it. I’ve got the MSI xfx rx 560 4gb

Advertising

by: jako1971
vitorlage wrote:

This video is a Live installation I made of SierraAMDv4, its a visual complement for the written one.
Many of you are going to bump into different behaviours of the seen, that's why we are a community to help helping each other.

Hope that you guys and girls like it :thumbup:

Before attempting this guide see System Requirements and USB Drive Preparation from
How to install SierraAMD v4

Worked on intel i3 8100 processor?
by: Norton287
We don't support Intel processors, I suggest insanelymac.com or tonyx86.com for intel pcs
long long title how many chars? lets see 123 ok more? yes 60

We have created lots of YouTube videos just so you can achieve [...]

Another post test yes yes yes or no, maybe ni? :-/

The best flat phpBB theme around. Period. Fine craftmanship and [...]

Do you need a super MOD? Well here it is. chew on this

All you need is right here. Content tag, SEO, listing, Pizza and spaghetti [...]

Lasagna on me this time ok? I got plenty of cash

this should be fantastic. but what about links,images, bbcodes etc etc? [...]