Welcome to AMD OS X

Why not register now to gain full access.

Tutorials for the installation and post install.
by: vitorlage

This video is a Live installation I made of SierraAMDv4, its a visual complement for the written one.
Many of you are going to bump into different behaviours of the seen, that's why we are a community to help helping each other.

Hope that you guys and girls like it :thumbup:

Before attempting this guide see System Requirements and USB Drive Preparation from
How to install SierraAMD v4
Last edited by vitorlage on Thu Jun 15, 2017 7:50 am, edited 3 times in total.
cNone, XLNC, Suriteka and 1 others liked this

Advertising

by: cNone
Done everything exactly as shown in video, but at first boot the system restarts itself and can't get into personalization. Tried both manual and with updated post.sh script.
EDIT: V3 is still working fine for me.
Last edited by cNone on Mon Jun 12, 2017 6:09 am, edited 1 time in total.
by: vs6817
cNone wrote: Mon Jun 12, 2017 5:25 am Done everything exactly as shown in video, but at first boot the system restarts itself and can't get into personalization. Tried both manual and with updated post.sh script.
I have this same problem.
cNone liked this
by: michael_1985
Im stuck about 3-5 minutes in the screen when i choose boot with (++++++++++++++++++++++++++_) after black screen. Same steps. Any help?
by: michael_1985
ok thank you thats it!
vitorlage liked this
by: CloudRunner
Great tutorial, Vitor! Though I seem stuck after adding information into the mac terminal: "sh /Volumes/SierraAMD/PostInstall/post.sh" It looks like it took the code, but I may be wrong (see attachments 01 and 02
Attachment 01.jpeg
Attachment 01.jpeg (1.69 MiB) Viewed 2097 times
Attachment 02.jpeg
Attachment 02.jpeg (3.14 MiB) Viewed 2097 times
). Then after restarting for the last USB boot, it froze (see attachment 03
Attachment 03.jpeg
Attachment 03.jpeg (1.4 MiB) Viewed 2097 times
). I then tried entering the code one command at a time as you suggested at the other tutorial without the video (see attachment 04
Attachment 04.jpeg
Attachment 04.jpeg (3.58 MiB) Viewed 2097 times
). Though this did not solve the issue. So after trying to reboot again to get to the terminal another time, I keep getting the same weird code error over and over like it's trapped in a loop (see attachment 05
Attachment 05.jpeg
Attachment 05.jpeg (2.43 MiB) Viewed 2097 times
). I think I've screwed something up! Any ideas for resolving? :shock:
alexuss88 liked this
by: vitorlage
@CloudRunner, The first 2 images shows that everything went well (PostInstall run well and prelinkedkernel as been successfully rebuilt)

On the 3rd image you got stuck at IOConsoleUsers, that is due to your GPU, and is normal. What you can do, is booting with GraphicsEnabler=No
Your GPU has the Black Screen issue, for solving it you'll need either, a Integrated Graphic card or another External Card (helper card).
long long title how many chars? lets see 123 ok more? yes 60

We have created lots of YouTube videos just so you can achieve [...]

Another post test yes yes yes or no, maybe ni? :-/

The best flat phpBB theme around. Period. Fine craftmanship and [...]

Do you need a super MOD? Well here it is. chew on this

All you need is right here. Content tag, SEO, listing, Pizza and spaghetti [...]

Lasagna on me this time ok? I got plenty of cash

this should be fantastic. but what about links,images, bbcodes etc etc? [...]