Welcome to AMD OS X

Why not register now to gain full access.

Tutorials for the installation and post install.
by: liptoncoffee
After rebooting my computer and loading clover up from my USB, whenever I try to hit enter and load up my drive, I'll just get a bunch of pluses and my computer will restart. How can I fix this?

Advertising

by: angelb123
Hey, I cannot download the kernel. It says I am not authorized. Thanks in advance!
by: charly.macho
Hi , Thanks a lot for sharing your work

I have a problem following your guide. When I try to download kernel and shell scrips at the address posted:

download/file.php?id=2246

It simple insists in telling me I am not allowed to download that file (Although I am logged right)
Can you please help
Charly
by: Norton287
I'll PM Shaneee and see if the files still exist, if they do I'll relink it.
Post Merged
Check the first post again I updated it with new download links
by: Norton287
Need your motherboard to figure out what kext you need for the LAN
by: davox1313
My first attempt with this on A10 5800k. Wasn't smooth. The installer wouldn't boot. Leading me to using boot flags: -f -v GraphicsEnabler=No AtiConfig=Pitcairn AtiPorts=4. After that I ran the installer worked as expected. When I got to the post install I ran into some strange things. Following the commands I ended up not being able to find "kernel" the only files close that on the provided image was kernel-fx or kernel-ryzen. I have an fm processor. So I attempted it with the fx file. Finished the rest of the commands. Ended with errors. Any guidance? Please and thanks in advance.
by: Marcyvee
First of all, thanks! :clap:
Than, can we follow this steps with the high sierra downloadable in the download section? Or it misses something, such as kernel or other stuff?

And another question: what happen if I try to install this image without mount the gtx 650? With only the integrated gpu of the ryzen 5 2400g? :?:
Thanks again
Post Merged
Hi. I follow this tutorial yesterday but, after successfully installed sierra v4 on an hard disk, I can't boot from that: post install I put the kernel-ryzen file in kernel folder and then, rename it in "kernel" from terminal, because I haven't copy the attached kernel to the end of the OP in the USB drive before the installation. May I have to rebuild the cache?
Actually I can only boot from hard disk in safe mode, so I can't install clover to made it bootable and the usb WiFi dongle doesn't work...
Now I can try to boot with the kernel-fx or the attached kernel at the end of the OP... What do you think?
Is there another image more suitable for my hardware??
Thanks.
long long title how many chars? lets see 123 ok more? yes 60

We have created lots of YouTube videos just so you can achieve [...]

Another post test yes yes yes or no, maybe ni? :-/

The best flat phpBB theme around. Period. Fine craftmanship and [...]

Do you need a super MOD? Well here it is. chew on this

All you need is right here. Content tag, SEO, listing, Pizza and spaghetti [...]

Lasagna on me this time ok? I got plenty of cash

this should be fantastic. but what about links,images, bbcodes etc etc? [...]