Welcome to AMD OS X

Why not register now to gain full access.

Tutorials for the installation and post install.

Advertising

by: tekmik
Hi, I cant even get this to finish the install. I can get to disk utility , format my SSD with GUID Partition on USB caddy and everything goes along telling me 15 minutes to install, so I wait and seems that its going to work but each time with about 1 cm left it just either tells me that -
error occurred running scripts from Base System Resources.pkg
or I just get
unable to install OSX on this disk and a error log

Anybody any ideas? I've searched about but everyone seems to have the issues post install and I can't even get to that bit yet

Any help or reassurance would be much appreciated, using the latest Sierra AMDV4 dmg from site and have now redone the usb pendrive twice with Transmac just incase it didn't take.
by: Shaneee
It may be a bad image restore. Try restoring the DMG again but use SierraAMD 4.5
by: Hurlburt
vitorlarge wrote: Mon Aug 07, 2017 11:58 am @tekmik, Check if the date and hour are correct. You can use testogen and have a bad HDD
Thanks for the helpful guide! Took me a while but I finally got it installed. :thumbup:
Last edited by Hurlburt on Fri Jun 07, 2019 6:29 am, edited 2 times in total.
by: Norton287
mcpoesen wrote:If I click on Boot macOS from HighSierraAMD then my pc reboots and get the same option menu?

Follow the first part of the tutorial here for replacing a key file: viewtopic.php?f=24&t=3460
by: mcpoesen
Norton287 wrote: Wed Feb 07, 2018 3:08 pm
mcpoesen wrote:If I click on Boot macOS from HighSierraAMD then my pc reboots and get the same option menu?

Follow the first part of the tutorial here for replacing a key file: viewtopic.php?f=24&t=3460
U mean ADD APFS SUPPORT TO HIGHSIERRAAMD V2?
And How to add the file into the system because I cant open the drive on windows? It must be formatted then
by: Norton287
Read further down about OSXAptioFixdrv, it shows you how to mount and you need to download that file and place it on the USB.
by: mcpoesen
Norton287 wrote: Wed Feb 07, 2018 3:17 pm Read further down about OSXAptioFixdrv, it shows you how to mount and you need to download that file and place it on the USB.
I dont get it? Can u sent a screen of the tutorial if I press CTRL + F en search "OSXAptioFixdrv" nothing found?
long long title how many chars? lets see 123 ok more? yes 60

We have created lots of YouTube videos just so you can achieve [...]

Another post test yes yes yes or no, maybe ni? :-/

The best flat phpBB theme around. Period. Fine craftmanship and [...]

Do you need a super MOD? Well here it is. chew on this

All you need is right here. Content tag, SEO, listing, Pizza and spaghetti [...]

Lasagna on me this time ok? I got plenty of cash

this should be fantastic. but what about links,images, bbcodes etc etc? [...]