Welcome to AMD OS X

Why not register now to gain full access.

Tutorials for the installation and post install.
by: vitorlage
Try again with this
I've been able to run El Capitan with 7790 but my processor was not an FX. With the FX's you have graphic acceleration but also green graphic glitches the icons disappear.

This is from a guy that has made it work, but he have an Intel processor
Attachments
(4.39 MiB) Downloaded 31 times
(2.08 KiB) Downloaded 32 times

Advertising

by: rohan
vitorlage wrote: Fri May 26, 2017 4:08 pm Try again with this
I've been able to run El Capitan with 7790 but my processor was not an FX. With the FX's you have graphic acceleration but also green graphic glitches the icons disappear.

This is from a guy that has made it work, but he have an Intel processor
Tried everything bro no luck :(
by: bofe
Hi,
I'm trying to write sierraAMDv4.dmg to my 32GB sansdisk usb

The progress bar gets around 1/4 of the way along and then I get an error dialog box 'Could not write to Mac volume'. I have no idea if it has written properly. I'm trying to boot it from VMware workstation 12.5 unlocked, and just get 'EFI unsuccessful' errors. Any ideas?

Thanks
by: bofe
@vitorlagee Yep been following the tutorial but no luck on my main PC. Just tried with my laptop though and it worked first time. Must be something that I have installed that's interfering with the process. Now on to the next step. Thanks for your help!
edit: still having no luck booting. Maybe I should wait until Shanee gets his VM image updated with Ryzen support, I've wasted an unholy amount of time already :D
by: justinghawk
I ran Enoch and after trying to boot macOS, it just runs the normal boot then restarts the computer. Do I need to completely restart the process? :(
by: justinghawk
vitorlage wrote: Sun May 28, 2017 2:24 pm @justinghawk, Have you already created an account ?
Yes, Is there some sign in i'm suppose to do because it basically just does a bunch of black screen white text then restarts.
long long title how many chars? lets see 123 ok more? yes 60

We have created lots of YouTube videos just so you can achieve [...]

Another post test yes yes yes or no, maybe ni? :-/

The best flat phpBB theme around. Period. Fine craftmanship and [...]

Do you need a super MOD? Well here it is. chew on this

All you need is right here. Content tag, SEO, listing, Pizza and spaghetti [...]

Lasagna on me this time ok? I got plenty of cash

this should be fantastic. but what about links,images, bbcodes etc etc? [...]