Welcome to AMD OS X

Why not register now to gain full access.

Tutorials for the installation and post install.
I hear a lot of new hackintoshers with difficulties and confused on how to install and configure Clover.
Like me at the beginning, hackintoshing is overwhelming. So I've created 3 videos.

1 - How to Install Clover, both UEFI, and Legacy
2- How to configure Clover

Hope it helps someone. Happy Hackintoshing

Last edited by vitorlage on Fri Jun 16, 2017 5:05 pm, edited 5 times in total.
synthy, Sundhar88, Luke and 2 others liked this

Advertising

by: javasweg
hey, ive attempted to install clover on my rig, never had success with it before but i tried this time and it hasnt worked again but i got further than i normally do. i try to boot, but it gets stuck on a big line of +++++++++++++++++++++++++++++ symbols. tried searching it up but no help, and they all have intel processors :lol: fortunately i can still boot from the enoch on the usb, but i cant get clover to work. any help is appreciated thanks :thumbup:
by: vitorlage
@javasweg, That happens because your trying to boot trough UEFI drive instead of Legacy. You've to change the order of the disks in BIOS.

You're booting to something like this UEFI: WDF34283098283078 instead of Legacy one like this WDF34283098283078
by: javasweg
@vitorlage you are actually a god lol, ive never got clover to work in my life and you have helped me do it :lol: i'd like to thank you a lot for that. now i just need to fix my wifi, ill reply on my other thread
vitorlage, Shaneee, SiZaRe liked this
by: amit minz
where is the video
GeekyGal liked this
by: Shaneee
@amit minz, It's on the first post...
i have enable the nvidia web driver in clover configurator and when i try to boot using clover UEFI,everytime its getting freeze with +++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++ showing on the screen . But when i use nv_disable=1 boot flag its getting booted but with no graphic acceleration please help me to fix this issue.
shadab khan wrote:i have enable the nvidia web driver in clover configurator and when i try to boot using clover UEFI,everytime its getting freeze with +++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++ showing on the screen . But when i use nv_disable=1 boot flag its getting booted but with no graphic acceleration please help me to fix this issue.
Boot off the USB installer using the nvidiaweb config. Once to your desktop open you EFI folder and copy the Clover folder from the post install directory of the install USB. Delete config.plist and rename config_nvidiaweb.plist to config.plist. Reboot without the USB installer and you should be ok.
long long title how many chars? lets see 123 ok more? yes 60

We have created lots of YouTube videos just so you can achieve [...]

Another post test yes yes yes or no, maybe ni? :-/

The best flat phpBB theme around. Period. Fine craftmanship and [...]

Do you need a super MOD? Well here it is. chew on this

All you need is right here. Content tag, SEO, listing, Pizza and spaghetti [...]

Lasagna on me this time ok? I got plenty of cash

this should be fantastic. but what about links,images, bbcodes etc etc? [...]