Welcome to AMD OS X

Why not register now to gain full access.

Tutorials for the installation and post install.
by: alexuss88
Shaneee wrote: Tue May 23, 2017 7:23 pm
ssen8 wrote:@Shaneee

Thanks for the hard work.
Just a recommendation

The steps you gave for post install script post.sh, that needs a little correction
What you gave as steps :

cd /Volumes/SierraAMD/PostInstall
sh post.sh

What it should be :
cd /Volumes/SierraAMD
sh PostInstall/post.sh

Because when you read the scripts it asks to copy from PostInstall/kernel
however when I run the script after going in the PostInstall directory, the script is not able to find the path PostIntall/kernel as PostInstall is the parent directory of post.sh

due to which the post installations fail for all the commands in the script.
I've adjusted the instructions here, http://forum.amd-osx.com/app.php/sierraamd-post-install
Thank you! Failed to execute the command earlier! I thought I did something wrong, or the equipment does not fit. :thumbup:

Advertising

by: 丿绪丨灬
Shaneee wrote: Wed Jul 26, 2017 12:43 pm @丿绪丨灬, Best to install on GUID. To install on MBR you need to make modifications to the installer.

@teamgbz, Does TransMac close or just stay not responding? Just leave it and it should work.
The meaning of the tutorial is that I need to use USB again into the installation interface.right?

I'm really sorry to ask you this question after so long.
by: Shaneee
@丿绪丨灬, Yeah you need to boot the Install once more to run post install and boot the HDD. Once done you can install the boot loader to the HDD.
by: swipii
Doesnt work for me. Kernel Fail when try to Install or Boot Or whatever from USB Stick AMD5 ..
by: Norton287
You may have a corrupt download, I'd download again and remake the USB Installer.
swipii liked this
by: swipii
Thank you - that was exactly the fault. But its not working anyway. (Made a Post about it) But thanks!!
by: lemonasterien
Hi all
After installing from usb, I tried booting from HDD, but I get a red screen, stucked ...
Any ideas ?
Thanks
long long title how many chars? lets see 123 ok more? yes 60

We have created lots of YouTube videos just so you can achieve [...]

Another post test yes yes yes or no, maybe ni? :-/

The best flat phpBB theme around. Period. Fine craftmanship and [...]

Do you need a super MOD? Well here it is. chew on this

All you need is right here. Content tag, SEO, listing, Pizza and spaghetti [...]

Lasagna on me this time ok? I got plenty of cash

this should be fantastic. but what about links,images, bbcodes etc etc? [...]