First of all i want to thank you all members on amd-osx.com, shanee for smbios insight, and especially "insanelymac legend" member from another hackintosh forum out, without you guys i cannot find the answer for this problem.
Athlon X4 955+
Motherboard Jetway a880gmt Extreme, (ati 880 chipset)
Gskill Ripjaw 2x2GB PC 12800
Nvidia GTX 550 Ti
el capitan 10.11.6 (15G31) vanilla method
Problem for my build:
1. When i install 10.11.6, before i installed nvidia web driver, GF100HAL.kext was loaded, i play dota2 it got lag
2. and then i install nvidia web driver, confirmed that NVDAGF100HAL.kext that loaded instead GF100HAL.kext, it still lag.
PS: my hackintosh always need GraphicsEnabler=Yes, if not it will only display blank screen at login, and i'm sorry if i can't supply the url for the file that i used, because i always using private mode while browsing.
1. Maybe my gpupowermanagement not running, so it always set in low state performance, and then i installed HWSensors3-rev33.pkg, from this forum, in the installer there is HWMonitorSMC.app, an app to monitor hardware temperature, but i already install it the pkg twice, the app didn't show up so i download CPU_temp.zip, also from this website just to take the HWMonitorSMC.app
2. Finish installed, my HWMonitorSMC.app only show:
50mhz GPU Core
101mhz GPU Shader
for all task, whether browsing or playing games, so this is definitely the culprit. PS: my nvidia gtx550 ti should have
Performance Level 0 Core Clk: 51.00 MHz Mem Clk: 68.00 MHz Shader Clk: 101.00 MHz
Performance Level 1 Core Clk: 405.00 MHz Mem Clk: 162.00 MHz Shader Clk: 810.00 MHz
Performance Level 3 Core Clk: 900.00 MHz Mem Clk: 1026.00 MHz Shader Clk: 1800.00 MHz
1. As Shanee said, for us AMD user, changing SMBIOS and fakesmc, won't benefit us on CPU processing department, because we using voodoopstate, but on GPU performance we will have benefit. So i started to change my smbios to iMac14,2. why imac14,2 ? because it's similiar to my build, 4 cores running 3,2mhz, and ddr3 PC12800.
3. But HWmonitor still detected 50mhz and 101mhz for all task i run, so i tried to install again nvidia web driver without uninstalling it first.
Finish install and then reboot, now my HWmonitor detected 405mhz core clock, and 810mhz shader clock. But it always in that state, even if i'm not doing anything . So it ried to find another method.
4. and i found a thread from insanelymac legend, that said that i have to used nv_disable=1 first, before i install nvidia web driver, so i did that, and it works. now my HWmonitor shows all state at the right moment, i tested playing dota 2 with basic setting, it shows 405mhz, and while i using max setting it shows 900mhz for core clock.
Hope it helps ^_^
PS: nvidia web driver only support smbios:
This driver update is for Mac Pro 5,1 (2010), Mac Pro 4,1 (2009) and Mac Pro 3,1 (2008) users.
BETA support is for iMac 14,2 / 14,3 (2013), iMac 13,1 / 13,2 (2012) and MacBook Pro 11,3 (2013), MacBook Pro 10,1 (2012), and MacBook Pro 9,1 (2012) users.
if this method not working, maybe it' will work if you're using smbios that nvidia support.