Welcome to AMD OS X

Why not register now to gain full access.

Tutorials for the installation and post install.
by: Sundhar88
BlazeThunderkush wrote: In order to prevent full reinstalls, i'm labeling custom kexts in colors, also i'm tracking changes to /Extra folder with git. The webdriver works for me if i do the following: install newest enoch, instal fix from this thread (boot) then i need to : sudo su, and then chown root /boot && chgrp staff /boot && chmod 755 /boot (as root , sudo su switches your account to passwordless root one so you won't have to type sudo everytime. Also: csr)
Thanks but No success dude. Don't understand the command line part. Can you explain in detail or link me to the source?

Advertising

by: Shaneee
The new version of Enoch should fix this. The boot file doesn't need copied now nor does my installer need installed. ErmaC compiled with Micky's tested boot changes.
Well I installed it 7 times nothing happened dude. Giving it up! :cry:
Check your topic.
by: Lowsz
Good evening

Any solution for webdriver case with enoch on Sierra? I can not start the nvidia driver, even with the last version of enoch 2848...

Grateful
Yeah me too. Wait for kernel to become more stable.
Micky is going to run some tests then share a fix soon.
by: tikizondo94
Lowsz wrote: Sun Feb 19, 2017 3:50 am Good evening

Any solution for webdriver case with enoch on Sierra? I can not start the nvidia driver, even with the last version of enoch 2848...

Grateful
Check out this post i wrote. Should help with your problem. I ran into the same thing for awhile and this is the only option that worked for me..

viewtopic.php?p=14939#p14939
Shaneee, Lowsz liked this
by: Lowsz
tikizondo94 wrote: Wed Feb 22, 2017 12:57 pm
Lowsz wrote: Sun Feb 19, 2017 3:50 am Good evening

Grateful
Check out this post i wrote. Should help with your problem. I ran into the same thing for awhile and this is the only option that worked for me..

viewtopic.php?p=14939#p14939
Thanks, but i had to use clover bootloader, it's the easiest way, Even being accustomed to enoch.
Shaneee liked this
long long title how many chars? lets see 123 ok more? yes 60

We have created lots of YouTube videos just so you can achieve [...]

Another post test yes yes yes or no, maybe ni? :-/

The best flat phpBB theme around. Period. Fine craftmanship and [...]

Do you need a super MOD? Well here it is. chew on this

All you need is right here. Content tag, SEO, listing, Pizza and spaghetti [...]

Lasagna on me this time ok? I got plenty of cash

this should be fantastic. but what about links,images, bbcodes etc etc? [...]