Welcome to AMD OS X

Why not register now to gain full access.

Tutorials for the installation and post install.
by: Shaneee
Thanks to Micky1979 from InsanelyMac for fixing the issue with Enoch loading the web drivers on Sierra and ErmaC for compiling a new version. Get the new Enoch here,
Code: Select all
http://www.insanelymac.com/forum/files/file/71-enoch/
Last edited by Shaneee on Thu Feb 02, 2017 8:21 pm, edited 1 time in total. Reason: Updated post with new Enoch link.

Advertising

by: Sundhar88
Not working. The command requires root access, even after that nothing has happened. :(
I'll make an installer for it then when I can.
But how? It does nothing dude. Except it created a new boot file in root directory. Anyways make it happen when you have sufficent time. :thumbup:
Where do you have Enoch installed to? If it's in the ESP then you'll need to mount that first then install this. It should replace the boot file already there.
Attachments
(198.59 KiB) Downloaded 97 times
I installed Enoch to OS X directory. Wait Wait Wait. I never booted "without USB inserted ". Because it gives me GPT boot error. And what's ESP? :shifty:
ESP is the EFI partition. If you are getting the boot error look here, viewtopic.php?f=24&t=207 You can use the boot file in the first post to fix it.
by: BlazeThunderkush
Shaneee wrote:Where do you have Enoch installed to? If it's in the ESP then you'll need to mount that first then install this. It should replace the boot file already there.
I think installer isn't setting right permissions: root wheel 755 and this may result in boot freeze (had the case)
Not working. clean installed again. I think it will be so helpful if you updated Sierra DMG for windows transmac with this new bootloader.
by: BlazeThunderkush
Sundhar88 wrote:Not working. clean installed again. I think it will be so helpful if you updated Sierra DMG for windows transmac with this new bootloader.
In order to prevent full reinstalls, i'm labeling custom kexts in colors, also i'm tracking changes to /Extra folder with git. The webdriver works for me if i do the following: install newest enoch, instal fix from this thread (boot) then i need to : sudo su, and then chown root /boot && chgrp staff /boot && chmod 755 /boot (as root , sudo su switches your account to passwordless root one so you won't have to type sudo everytime. Also: csr)
Sundhar88 liked this
long long title how many chars? lets see 123 ok more? yes 60

We have created lots of YouTube videos just so you can achieve [...]

Another post test yes yes yes or no, maybe ni? :-/

The best flat phpBB theme around. Period. Fine craftmanship and [...]

Do you need a super MOD? Well here it is. chew on this

All you need is right here. Content tag, SEO, listing, Pizza and spaghetti [...]

Lasagna on me this time ok? I got plenty of cash

this should be fantastic. but what about links,images, bbcodes etc etc? [...]