Welcome to AMD OS X

Why not register now to gain full access.

Tutorials for the installation and post install.
by: João Boettcher
AMD Lightroom solution for macOS AMD

Type the commands below into the terminal.

sudo perl -i -pe 's|\x90\x90\x90\x90\x56\xE8\x5A\x00|\x90\x90\x90\x90\x56\xE8\x3A\x00|sg' /Applications/Adobe\ Lightroom\ Classic/Adobe\ Lightroom\ Classic.app/Contents/Frameworks/CameraRaw.lrtoolkit/CameraRaw

sudo perl -i -pe 's|\x90\x90\x90\x90\x56\xE8\x3A\x00|\x90\x90\x90\x90\x56\xE8\x1A\x00|sg' /Applications/Adobe\ Lightroom\ Classic/Adobe\ Lightroom\ Classic.app/Contents/Frameworks/CameraRaw.lrtoolkit/CameraRaw

I hope it helped, here it worked normal.

Shaneee liked this

Advertising

by: manoueltiger
WHAT ????

Edit : I confirm ! It works ! :thumbup: :thumbup:
by: Multisaft
sorry, this does not work on my build with any version of lightroom classic 9.0, 9.1, 9.2, 9.2.1

i run a gigabyte aorus m b450, ryzen 3600, opencore 0.5.7 debug version. can someone point me to the location where one can find out more about the lightroom patch? i want to dive deeper into this problem.
Post Merged
9.2.1 does work with one additional terminal command for codesignature removal on the lightroom app:
https://gist.github.com/XLNCs/86d7a391e ... nt-3147717
Code: Select all
sudo codesign --remove-signature /Applications/Adobe\ Lightroom\ Classic/Adobe\ Lightroom\ Classic.app
long long title how many chars? lets see 123 ok more? yes 60

We have created lots of YouTube videos just so you can achieve [...]

Another post test yes yes yes or no, maybe ni? :-/

The best flat phpBB theme around. Period. Fine craftmanship and [...]

Do you need a super MOD? Well here it is. chew on this

All you need is right here. Content tag, SEO, listing, Pizza and spaghetti [...]

Lasagna on me this time ok? I got plenty of cash

this should be fantastic. but what about links,images, bbcodes etc etc? [...]