Welcome to AMD OS X

Why not register now to gain full access.

Help with AMD OS X after installation.
by: Shaneee
Ok then nv_disable=1 let you in. Replace the kernel and remove the flags from /Extra/org.chameleon.Boot.plist and reboot still with nv_disable=1 as you'll need to disable the card for now. What is the GPU exactly?

Advertising

by: brickman7713
Ok, I'll try that later tonight when I get home again. The only thing I know about the gpu is in my signature. thanks
Shaneee wrote:Ok then nv_disable=1 let you in. Replace the kernel and remove the flags from /Extra/org.chameleon.Boot.plist and reboot still with nv_disable=1 as you'll need to disable the card for now. What is the GPU exactly?
Ok, now I can't get by this after login. What am I doing wrong?

Sent from my SM-G920V using Tapatalk
Either press cancel or press the Esc key on the keyboard. It shows when the system wasn't shutdown correctly.
Shaneee wrote:Either press cancel or press the Esc key on the keyboard. It shows when the system wasn't shutdown correctly.
Ok, I got by that with "npci=3x3000 nv_disable=1" can I rename the kernel to something like amd16 and the boot "amd16 npci=3x3000 nv_disable=1"?

You don't need to rename it at all. If it's in the correct folder System/Library/Kernels and you've not got the old kernel bootflag there it will use it by default. Upload your org.chameleon.Boot.plist file if you aren't sure.
Ok, how do I know if it's booting with that kernel?

If it's in the kernel folder it's used by default as that's where it should be.
Ok, it's in there so it must be using it.

Can you upload your org.chameleon.Boot.plist file so I can check it's not calling the old kernel.
long long title how many chars? lets see 123 ok more? yes 60

We have created lots of YouTube videos just so you can achieve [...]

Another post test yes yes yes or no, maybe ni? :-/

The best flat phpBB theme around. Period. Fine craftmanship and [...]

Do you need a super MOD? Well here it is. chew on this

All you need is right here. Content tag, SEO, listing, Pizza and spaghetti [...]

Lasagna on me this time ok? I got plenty of cash

this should be fantastic. but what about links,images, bbcodes etc etc? [...]