Welcome to AMD OS X

Why not register now to gain full access.

Help with AMD OS X after installation.
by: IonGeneral
Hey guys.

So at current my Yosemite 10.10.1 is from HackintoshZone. I've got it installed flawlessly with full QE/CI, Audio, Ethernet, USB/SATA drives working. App Store works, but iCloud does not, all running on my system fine as I have got my DSDT in the Chameleon boot loader file. Now I know Shanee doesn't really support distros, but continue reading.

Now that I've got the hang of AMD Hackintosh again, I can now proceed to making a 'semi-vanilla' USB installer for Yosemite 10.10.3. Now the idea here is for me to wipe the YosemiteZone installer from my USB drive and put a semi-vanilla Yosemite 10.10.3 installer on. The only thing holding me back at current is the need of a good kernel and kexts if required by the kernel. I'd appreciate it if someone could recommend a kernel and kexts for the following setup:

SYSTEM SPECS - OS X Yosemite 10.10.1 (Current successful installation)
Motherboard: Asus CROSSHAIR V FORMULA-Z
CPU: AMD FX™-6300 Six-Core Processor
IA Extensions: MMX(+), SSE, SSE2, SSE3, SSSE3, SSE4.1, SSE4.2, SSE4A, x86-64, AMD-V, AES, AVX, XOP, FMA3, FMA4
Memory (RAM): 14336 MB (14GB)
Graphics Card (GPU): ASUS AMD Radeon R9 280 Series @ 980 MHz | ASUSTeK Computer Inc. | GPU VRAM: 3072 MB @ 1300 MHz
Software.png
Software.png (72.5 KiB) Viewed 310 times
Graphics-Display System Info.png
Graphics-Display System Info.png (87.23 KiB) Viewed 310 times
About This Mac.png
About This Mac.png (61.37 KiB) Viewed 310 times

Advertising

by: jOscar_py
Hi, you can download OS X Yosemite 10.10.5 for AMD from the download section and install, it has the Bronya Kernel, it works fine, now the kext for your LAN Controller and Audio controller, I do not know if there is, you can try VoodooHDA.kext version 2.9.0d7 or others or copy your audio and network kexts and install in your new installation. You should install previously in a separate HDD, so you do not lose your system.
by: IonGeneral
I've got it all working normally now. Ethernet works, QE/CI works, all my hard disks and USB drives work, including my NTFS ones. :) App Store works. Only thing I need to try now is switch from Enoch to Clover boot loader, make a DSDT and get iCloud to work.
long long title how many chars? lets see 123 ok more? yes 60

We have created lots of YouTube videos just so you can achieve [...]

Another post test yes yes yes or no, maybe ni? :-/

The best flat phpBB theme around. Period. Fine craftmanship and [...]

Do you need a super MOD? Well here it is. chew on this

All you need is right here. Content tag, SEO, listing, Pizza and spaghetti [...]

Lasagna on me this time ok? I got plenty of cash

this should be fantastic. but what about links,images, bbcodes etc etc? [...]