Welcome to AMD OS X

Why not register now to gain full access.

Help with AMD OS X after installation.
Norton287 wrote:You don't need a DSDT to make the installer work, what I would do is download YosemiteV2 again and reburn it to usb and try again without modifying kernels and configs.
If the installer works, is that mean that my system is actually compatible with Yosemite and the problem is just in the installation/post installation? because downloading +/-6GB files is a lot of bandwidth and if i could, i rather not unless it was my last resort..

Advertising

Post install boots to the installer again so you can run terminal, so its the same as the install. You've modified it, the only way is a clean start. If you haven't changed the install image reburn it to USB, if you have download it again.
Norton287 wrote:Post install boots to the installer again so you can run terminal, so its the same as the install. You've modified it, the only way is a clean start. If you haven't changed the install image reburn it to USB, if you have download it again.
i've tried two times reburn USB installer and install it on my AMD system and it seems that AMD system isn't stable for installing Yosemite. Sometimes it finish just fine, sometimes it crashes in the middle of the installation process. So I tried another way. First i install my Yosemite on my hardisk using an intel system, then after the installation finish, i put the hardisk on my amd system and copy the kernel. Now it can boot on my amd system, but...
It stuck at login screen, so i tried:
- boot using single user mode
- rebuild system caches and prelinked kernelcache
- delete /var/db/.AppleSetupDone and /var/db/.com.**something**-graphics
- Reboot
- now it can enter yosemite like the first time after installation
- create Admin user, go to system preference then set this account to autologin
- change the background to lion (probably yosemite cannot access my monitor/graphic card), somehow default yosemite backrground is messed up in my desktop and using lion background seem to make it work.
- Now i can boot into yosemite.

The current problem is that after i upgrade it from 10.10.0 to 10.10.5 and replace the kernel to bronya 10.10.5-rc3, the system back into kernel panic with appleMobileFIleIntergrity.kext. is there a solution to this?
long long title how many chars? lets see 123 ok more? yes 60

We have created lots of YouTube videos just so you can achieve [...]

Another post test yes yes yes or no, maybe ni? :-/

The best flat phpBB theme around. Period. Fine craftmanship and [...]

Do you need a super MOD? Well here it is. chew on this

All you need is right here. Content tag, SEO, listing, Pizza and spaghetti [...]

Lasagna on me this time ok? I got plenty of cash

this should be fantastic. but what about links,images, bbcodes etc etc? [...]