Welcome to AMD OS X

Why not register now to gain full access.

Help with AMD OS X after installation.
by: eatTheBush
nothing happens when i enter the rebuild command kextcache -u /Volumes/“macos" please help, iam using shaneee's Amd yosemete V2 and the commands from the guide that came along the image file.

Advertising

by: amit minz
for what purpose you are using that command..

try first only " /volumes " and if its says "is a directory then go ahead".. i used /volumes/SiearraAmd/PostInstall/post.sh to run post.sh script

and i think you entered wrong command.. dont use /"macos" instead use mas os drive name without "(quotation marks)
Attachments
Screen Shot 2017-06-18 at 12.54.38 PM.png
Screen Shot 2017-06-18 at 12.54.38 PM.png (32.41 KiB) Viewed 573 times
by: eatTheBush
iam trying to boot into the drive where i installed macos and in order to do that i have to follow this steps,(look at the image i uploaded) when i enter the last command (final step) nothing happens, i've also tried without quotation marks, nothing happens. is their a video tutorial for this? Anyways please help if anyone knows what seems to be the problem.
Attachments
IMG_20170618_181201.jpg
IMG_20170618_181201.jpg (68.9 KiB) Viewed 567 times
IMG_20170617_082741.jpg
IMG_20170617_082741.jpg (6.4 MiB) Viewed 571 times
by: Meta_KnightX
Not only was Extension mispelled but “rf” isn’t right for copying, it’s supposed to be just “R”.

Also she should be okay if kextcache doesn’t say anything. It should have recached and then you would be okay to boot to HDD. You wouldn’t also probably be fine booting without kernel cache anyways, then use Kext Utility to cache instead.
eatTheBush liked this
long long title how many chars? lets see 123 ok more? yes 60

We have created lots of YouTube videos just so you can achieve [...]

Another post test yes yes yes or no, maybe ni? :-/

The best flat phpBB theme around. Period. Fine craftmanship and [...]

Do you need a super MOD? Well here it is. chew on this

All you need is right here. Content tag, SEO, listing, Pizza and spaghetti [...]

Lasagna on me this time ok? I got plenty of cash

this should be fantastic. but what about links,images, bbcodes etc etc? [...]