1) Everytime I startup my Hackintosh, the audio appears to copy the sounds from my mic into my headphones. Although, I temporary found a solution by replugging in my mic (which doesn't allow the mic to work anymore) I still would like a fix from this
2) Internet randomly shuts down on me.. So I'm just using the internet and then all of a sudden, everything stops working, when I look at the settings, it says "Not Connected" which is strange. I have to restart to have it work again.
3) Sleep. I only had experienced this once. My computer was fussing with me when I was trying to turn it back on. The monitors would not turn on, eventually my computer seemed like it turned off, but when I pressed something on my keyboard, the monitor actually appeared again. I tried typing in my password but none of my USBs were working, so it slept again because nothing was being inputted, I had ended up restarting my PC.
1) Can the bootup process load at 1080p? And to spice it up, boot with white apple and dark background?
2) My DVD drive keeps revving up randomly like it's looking for a disc, is there a way to prevent that?
3) Can I change the Spinning Wheel to the El Cap/Sierra one? If so, how?
CPU: AMD FX-6300 Six-Core Processor
RAM: 8 Gigabytes
Motherboard: Gigabyte [Model: 970A-D3P]